A patient who has been admitted to a Mental Health Facility, whether voluntary or involuntary, may be able to lodge a Discharge Application. Depending if the patient is voluntary or involuntary, there may be specific regulations and requirements to be met before the patient can be discharged from a Mental Health Facility.
Generally, each individual’s circumstances are different and some issues may arise with Discharge Applications. For example, a voluntary admitted patient may be denied discharge and may become an involuntary patient, or an involuntary patient may be required to stay in the Mental Health Facility for a specific amount before being discharged, however, once reviewed the patient may be denied discharge.
At Navado, we understand that making a Discharge Application can be a complicated process and unexpected issues may arise when making a Discharge Application. If you are a patient considering whether to lodge a Discharge Application or you are assisting a patient with a Discharge Application, we invite you to contact a Solicitor from our team of Mental Health Law Solicitors.
At Navado, our team of Mental Health Lawyers are able to assist you with preparing and lodging your Discharge Application and have experience with the Mental Health Tribunal. We are able to provide you with legal advice and legal representation should any issues arise with your Discharge Application.
If you wish to speak with a Solicitor from our Mental Health Law team about your Discharge Application, please contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com. For a complete list of our branch locations, please peruse our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Mental health Lawyer Sydney
- Medical law Lawyer Sydney
- Mental health Lawyer Parramatta
- Medical law Lawyer Parramatta
- Mental health Lawyer North Sydney
- Medical law Lawyer North Sydney
- Mental health Lawyer Hurstville
- Medical law Lawyer Hurstville
- Mental health Lawyer Liverpool
- Medical law Lawyer Liverpool
- Mental health Lawyer Gordon
- Medical law Lawyer Gordon
- Mental health Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Medical law Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mental health Lawyer Campbelltown
- Medical law Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mental health Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Medical law Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mental health Lawyer Chatswood
- Medical law Lawyer Chatswood
- Mental health Lawyer Miranda
- Medical law Lawyer Miranda
- Mental health Lawyer Bella Vista
- Medical law Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mental health Lawyer Erina
- Medical law Lawyer Erina