Property Development is complex and multi-faceted and may require consideration of a number of factors to include Legal, Taxation, Accounting and Business structuring. Appropriate Tax Planning and Structures can have a significant impact on the process and outcome of the development.
Some typical legal structures that a Property Developer must consider are:
- Sole Trader;
- Superannuation Fund; and
- Joint Venture.
It is important that a Property Developer seeks independent legal advice from a Tax Lawyer and/or tax advice from a tax Accountant before entering into a contract or transaction. Some of the important considerations that we are able to assist with include:
- Who is involved in the development?
- Who are the investors (if any)?
- What kind of development do I wish to undertake?
- Income tax;
- Capital Gains Tax;
- Stamp duty;
- Taxation on profits from the development;
- Sale of the development; and
At Navado, we endeavour to assist our clients by providing a professional standard of services. With our unique Legal and Financial Group status, our Tax Lawyers and Property Development Lawyers can work with and draw upon the knowledge of Navado’s Tax Agents, Accountants and Charted Accountants in order to provide you with holistic advice. By working together our teams can provide you with detailed Tax Planning and Structure Legal advice and Accounting Advice, assist you with preparation and submitting of necessary documents, ensure you understand your right and obligations as a Property Developer under the relevant Legislations and assist you with the Property Development procedure.
Furthermore, we are also able to assist with the conveyancing process should you so require us to do so.
If you require assistance with your Tax Planning and Structures in relations to your Property Development, we invite you to contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of our office branch locations, see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Property Development Lawyer Sydney
- Strata Law Lawyer Sydney
- Property Development Lawyer Parramatta
- Strata Law Lawyer Parramatta
- Property Development Lawyer North Sydney
- Strata Law Lawyer North Sydney
- Property Development Lawyer Hurstville
- Strata Law Lawyer Hurstville
- Property Development Lawyer Liverpool
- Strata Law Lawyer Liverpool
- Property Development Lawyer Gordon
- Strata Law Lawyer Gordon
- Property Development Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Strata Law Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Property Development Lawyer Campbelltown
- Strata Law Lawyer Campbelltown
- Property Development Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Strata Law Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Property Development Lawyer Chatswood
- Strata Law Lawyer Chatswood
- Property Development Lawyer Miranda
- Strata Law Lawyer Miranda
- Property Development Lawyer Bella Vista
- Strata Law Lawyer Bella Vista
- Property Development Lawyer Erina
- Strata Law Lawyer Erina