Navado Lawyers and Solicitors have experience in various types of building matters, including:
- Advising on building contracts;
- Drafting building contracts;
- Negotiating building contracts;
- Disputes with builders and other contractors;
- Breach of contract;
- Consideration of the Home Building Act and breaches to this Act;
- Payment claims and payment schedules;
- Variation disputes;
- Disputes about scope of works;
- Non-compliance with development approvals or plans;
- Defect disputes;
- Engaging experts to assess the building works;
- Incomplete works;
- Quantum meruit claims;
- Owner Builder Permits;
- Disclosures if the property is sold or leased;
- Termination of contracts;
- Rescission of contracts;
- Claims at Court and NCAT arising from building disputes;
- Dispute resolution procedures;
- Objecting to building works at neighbouring properties;
- Insurance and licensing requirements.
If you need advice on building works at your property or at neighbouring properties, we recommend you contact our office and arrange an appointment to see one of our Neighbourhood Disputes & Trees Solicitors in our Sydney office. By appointment, we can also arrange a time for you to see one of our lawyers at a branch office. For a complete listing please see our "Locations" tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.