International Residents are persons that reside outside of Australia and whose actions are generally governed by a foreign state’s jurisdiction. There are circumstances where International Residents may require assistance with the application of Australian laws, some of which include:
- Migration and Visas;
- Family Law matters (custody of children, separation, divorce, etc.);
- Australian Business Establishment;
- Importing to Australian;
- Corporate Advisory;
- Conveyancing, both Residential and Commercial;
- Employment in Australia;
- Obtaining Government Support;
- Direct foreign Investments;
- Taxation in Australia;
- International and/or Australian White Collar Crimes;
- International and/or Criminal issues; and
- Anti-money Laundering.
At Navado, our clients benefit from the large knowledge-base available between our different teams of lawyers. We do understand that there are cases which require a practical knowledge of different jurisdictions and/or different areas of the law. At Navado, we ensure that the benefits derived from our inter-team discussions are synergetic and completed in a time effective and costs efficient manner, in best interests of all of our clients.
If you are an International Resident and you require legal advice, we recommend that you contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on +61 2 9233 4048 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time for a teleconference or Skype conference.
Furthermore, if you are an International Resident and you are currently in Sydney and you wish to meet face to face with one of our International Lawyers, contact our Sydney Head Office on (02) 9233 4048 or email email@example.com. We have branch offices located around the Sydney Metropolitan area should this be more convenient. For a list of our branch locations, complete with addresses, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Corporate Lawyer Sydney
- International Lawyer Sydney
- Corporate Lawyer Parramatta
- International Lawyer Parramatta
- Corporate Lawyer North Sydney
- International Lawyer North Sydney
- Corporate Lawyer Hurstville
- International Lawyer Hurstville
- Corporate Lawyer Liverpool
- International Lawyer Liverpool
- Corporate Lawyer Gordon
- International Lawyer Gordon
- Corporate Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- International Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Corporate Lawyer Campbelltown
- International Lawyer Campbelltown
- Corporate Lawyer Bondi Junction
- International Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Corporate Lawyer Chatswood
- International Lawyer Chatswood
- Corporate Lawyer Miranda
- International Lawyer Miranda
- Corporate Lawyer Bella Vista
- International Lawyer Bella Vista
- Corporate Lawyer Erina
- International Lawyer Erina