Navado Lawyers and Solicitors offer a comprehensive range of quality immigration and visa dispute services. Our leading Sydney Migration Lawyers and Visa Lawyers deliver unrivalled and practical immigration legal assistance and advice on Migration dispute and litigation matters.
The process and how we can assist
Generally, the process of applying for a temporary visa or permanent visa may be broken up into three phases:
- Assessing and determining the most suitable temporary visa or permanent visa available to the proposed applicant; and
- Preparing and lodging the appropriate visa application; and
- Reviewing and/or appealing against decisions of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
Whilst we do not assist with any Visa Application process, our Sydney Immigration Lawyers can assist in Migration Visa Disputes, assessing whether you have reasonable prospects of success of being granted a temporary visa or permanent visa.
We will strategically assess your individual circumstances and any Notice of Decision in relation to any Visa and have regard to the likelihood of success and your personal needs and migration goals.
Our Immigration Solicitors can assist you with various complicated Visa Disputes, with a particular focus on matters that are before the Courts.
Visas we can assist with
Our Sydney Immigration experts deliver specialist and reliable migration law dispute and litigation services in relation to the following visas:
- Bridging Visas
- Business Visas and Business Skills Visas
- Child Visas and Dependent Child Visas
- Family Sponsored Visas
- General Skilled Visas
- General Visas & Special Visas
- Holiday Visas
- Investor Visas
- Migration Visas
- Parent Visas
- Permanent Visas
- Professional Development Visas
- Residence Visas
- Spouse Visas
- Student Visas
- Temporary Visas
- Tourist Visa and Holiday Visas
- Training Visa
- Visit Visas
- Working Holiday Visas
Other matters we can assist with
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) matters
- Character Criteria
- Federal Court of Australia matters
- Health Criteria
- High Court of Australia matters
- Offshore and Onshore matters
- Permanent Residency
- Refugee Law
- Sponsorship Applications
- Sportspersons and Distinguished Talent Visas
Our Sydney Immigration Solicitors can also assist dispute and litigation matters in the following areas:
In circumstances where your visa application is refused or cancelled, our Sydney Migration Solicitors can advise you on the prospects of appealing against decisions of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship. Our Lawyers are experts in appealing against decisions of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship and can assist you with making applications for judicial review in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Federal Magistrates Court, Federal Court of Australia or High Court of Australia.
Our Migration Lawyers have substantial experience in litigation and Court work with an unparalleled reputation for pursuing and providing immigration litigation solutions with a combination of vigor, technical competence and skill.
By way of example, in some common Applications, we have sought the following types of orders:
- An order that the decision of the Migration review Tribunal (MRT) be declared void and set aside;
- A writ of certiorari issue to remove to the Court and quash the decision of the MRT;
- A writ of mandamus issue directing the MRT to determine according to law the application for the grant of the visa.
We have branch offices conveniently positioned across the Sydney metropolitan area. For a full list of our office locations, with complete addresses, click on our Locations tab above or contact our main office line on (02) 9233 4048.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Migration Lawyer Sydney
- Immigration Lawyer Sydney
- Visa Lawyer Sydney
- Migration Lawyer Parramatta
- Immigration Lawyer Parramatta
- Visa Lawyer Parramatta
- Migration Lawyer North Sydney
- Immigration Lawyer North Sydney
- Visa Lawyer North Sydney
- Migration Lawyer Rockdale
- Immigration Lawyer Rockdale
- Visa Lawyer Rockdale
- Migration Lawyer Liverpool
- Immigration Lawyer Liverpool
- Visa Lawyer Liverpool
- Migration Lawyer Gordon
- Immigration Lawyer Gordon
- Visa Lawyer Gordon
- Migration Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Immigration Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Visa Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Migration Lawyer Campbelltown
- Immigration Lawyer Campbelltown
- Visa Lawyer Campbelltown
- Migration Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Immigration Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Visa Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Migration Lawyer Chatswood
- Immigration Lawyer Chatswood
- Visa Lawyer Chatswood
- Migration Lawyer Miranda
- Immigration Lawyer Miranda
- Visa Lawyer Miranda
- Migration Lawyer Bella Vista
- Immigration Lawyer Bella Vista
- Visa Lawyer Bella Vista
- Migration Lawyer Erina
- Immigration Lawyer Erina
- Visa Lawyer Erina