In Australia, Business Establishment is a huge step, both financially and legally as there are a number of matters that should be considered. Some of which include, noting that this list is not intended to be exhaustive:
- Developing a business plan;
- Determining an appropriate business structure;
- Drafting several agreements and contracts;
- Registering your Business name;
- Obtaining an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- Obtaining a business premises;
- Obtaining any licences that may be required;
- Organising Taxes and Insurances; and
- Various other requirements.
Clearly, Business Establishment in Australia can be a complex process and involves dealing with a number of different parties that work to different schedules. It is important to speak with a Business Lawyer in regards to establishing your Business in Australia so that you are clearly informed about the requirements and obligations that must be satisfied to successfully establish a Business in Australia.
At Navado, our teams of Business Lawyers and Commercial Lawyers can guide you through the Business Establishment process and provide you with the necessary legal advice so that you can ensure that your Business complies with the vast intricacies of Australian Legislation. Our team of Business Lawyers can assist you with completing all relevant forms and applications to set up your business.
Once your Business is established and you are at the stage of obtaining a Business Premises, we have a team of Conveyancers that have experience with Commercial Purchases and Leases that can assist you with Commercial Purchase process.
Furthermore, if you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, then before establishing a Business in Australia you may need to obtain a specific visa and ensure that you satisfy all the legal and government requirements. Our teams of International Business Lawyers and Immigration Lawyers can work closely together in order to provide you with precise, cost effective and timely legal advice regarding visas and also assist you with the application process.
Our Business Lawyers can also work closely with Navado Tax Agents and Navado Accounting to provide you with financial advice and services when establishing your Business. Our team of Tax and Accounting professionals can assist you with ABN applications, Australian Tax File Number (TFN) applications, handling your tax returns and Business Activity Statements (BAS) and providing you with general Australian tax advice, amongst others.
If you are looking to establish a Business in Australia, it is recommended that you speak a Solicitor from our Business Law team. To arrange your first free consultation, contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com. For a complete list of our office branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Corporate Lawyer Sydney
- International Lawyer Sydney
- Corporate Lawyer Parramatta
- International Lawyer Parramatta
- Corporate Lawyer North Sydney
- International Lawyer North Sydney
- Corporate Lawyer Hurstville
- International Lawyer Hurstville
- Corporate Lawyer Liverpool
- International Lawyer Liverpool
- Corporate Lawyer Gordon
- International Lawyer Gordon
- Corporate Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- International Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Corporate Lawyer Campbelltown
- International Lawyer Campbelltown
- Corporate Lawyer Bondi Junction
- International Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Corporate Lawyer Chatswood
- International Lawyer Chatswood
- Corporate Lawyer Miranda
- International Lawyer Miranda
- Corporate Lawyer Bella Vista
- International Lawyer Bella Vista
- Corporate Lawyer Erina
- International Lawyer Erina