Sydney Federal Circuit Court of Australia Court Room Locations:
Lionel Bowen Building, 97 – 99 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000
John Maddison Tower (JMT), Level 6, 88 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Terrace Tower Group (TTG) Building, Levels 8 and 9, 80 William Street Sydney NSW 2000
Sydney Federal Circuit Court of Australia Registry, Law Courts Building, Level 17, Queens Square, Sydney NSW 2000.
The main purpose of the Federal Circuit Court of Australia is to assist Australians to resolve complex disputes across various areas of law. Generally, in the Federal Circuit Court has two divisions, a General Division and a Fair Work Division.
Some matters that may be heard in the General Division of the Federal Circuit Court of Australia include Administrative Law, Admiralty Law, Bankruptcy, Child Support, Consumer Disputes, Family Law, Human Rights, Industrial Law, Intellectual Property, Migration and Privacy.
However, depending on the specific details of your matter the Federal Circuit Court may not have jurisdiction to determine the case. It is important to speak with a Lawyer regarding your matter to discuss whether or not the Federal Circuit Court is appropriate for you.
At Navado, our Sydney Lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge across various areas of Law and can provide you with professional legal advice. Our Sydney Lawyer can also assist you with the preparation of applications and documents to be filed in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
Furthermore, if it is required our Sydney Lawyers can attend upon the Federal Circuit Court of Australia and represent you.
If you wish to speak with one of our Sydney Lawyers, please contact our Sydney Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com. For a complete list of our office branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Federal Court Lawyer Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Parramatta
- Tribunals Lawyer Parramatta
- Federal Court Lawyer North Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer North Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Hurstville
- Tribunals Lawyer Hurstville
- Federal Court Lawyer Liverpool
- Tribunals Lawyer Liverpool
- Federal Court Lawyer Gordon
- Tribunals Lawyer Gordon
- Federal Court Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Tribunals Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Federal Court Lawyer Campbelltown
- Tribunals Lawyer Campbelltown
- Federal Court Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Tribunals Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Federal Court Lawyer Chatswood
- Tribunals Lawyer Chatswood
- Federal Court Lawyer Miranda
- Tribunals Lawyer Miranda
- Federal Court Lawyer Bella Vista
- Tribunals Lawyer Bella Vista
- Federal Court Lawyer Erina
- Tribunals Lawyer Erina