Voluntary Mediation is the process by which the parties of a dispute attempt to identify, develop alternative options and/or reach an agreement in relation to matters that are disputed. Voluntary Mediation usually requires the presence of a third party, known as a Mediator, whose role is to provide a confidential environment and assist the parties with communicating and resolving any issues. It is important to obtain legal advice from a Mediation Solicitor in order to clearly understand your rights and obligations beforehand.
At Navado, our Mediation Solicitors are able to provide you with professional legal advice and assist you through the process of any mediation.
Should the Voluntary Mediation be unsuccessful, we note that there are a number of alternate dispute resolution mechanisms that may be utilised, failing which the matter can be litigated through the commencement of litigation proceedings, should you so instruct. In such circumstances, our team of litigation solicitors would take over the matter and/or assist in the progression of same. At Navado, our clients benefit from the large knowledge-base available between our different teams of lawyers. We do understand that there are cases which require a practical knowledge of different jurisdictions and/or different areas of the law. At Navado, we ensure that the benefits derived from our inter-team discussions are synergetic and are completed in a time effective and costs efficient manner, in the best interests of all of our clients.
If you would like to meet with one of our Mediation Solicitors, we invite you to contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send us an email to email@example.com.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Parramatta
- Mediation Lawyer Parramatta
- Dispute resolution Lawyer North Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer North Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Rockdale
- Mediation Lawyer Rockdale
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Liverpool
- Mediation Lawyer Liverpool
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Gordon
- Mediation Lawyer Gordon
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mediation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mediation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mediation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Chatswood
- Mediation Lawyer Chatswood
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Miranda
- Mediation Lawyer Miranda
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mediation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Erina
- Mediation Lawyer Erina