Medical Law is an area of law that relates to the interaction between Medical Professionals and their Patients.
A Medical Professional is an individual who provides Medical services to a person or works within the Medical Field. Medical Professionals include (without limitation):
- Medical assistants or Medical Trainees; and
- Medical administrative staff.
It is important to note that there are various other Medical Professionals and Specialists that work in niche’ areas of the Medical Field.
Generally speaking, Medical Law centres around specific Legislation, Policies and practices that set out the rights and obligations of professionals and their patients. In broad terms, some issues that can arise under Medical Law include:
- Medical Malpractice;
- Medical Treatment; and
Our Sydney Medical Lawyers can discuss with you the abovementioned issues and/or other Medical Law concerns you may have. Our Medical Lawyers understand, especially when it comes to our health and wellbeing, that discussing these matters can be sensitive and difficult. At Navado, we provide a safe and confidential environment for our Clients to meet with our Medical Lawyers.
Our Sydney Medical Lawyers can meet with you to discuss your matter, as well as provide an indication of cost and timeframes for us to investigate the circumstances and legal issues arising out of your matter so as to be able to provide you with an understanding of your rights in regards to your matter. We can also work with you to develop a strategic plan to have your matter resolved and should representation be required, our Medical Lawyers can appear in Tribunals or Courts on your behalf.
In some instances, your Medical Law matter may include other areas of Law, such as Criminal Law or Mental Health Law. Our Sydney Medical Lawyers can draw on the library of knowledge of our Sydney Criminal and other Lawyers to assist you in your matter.
If you would like to meet with one of our Medical Lawyers, contact our Sydney head office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of our office branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Mental health Lawyer Sydney
- Medical law Lawyer Sydney
- Mental health Lawyer Parramatta
- Medical law Lawyer Parramatta
- Mental health Lawyer North Sydney
- Medical law Lawyer North Sydney
- Mental health Lawyer Hurstville
- Medical law Lawyer Hurstville
- Mental health Lawyer Liverpool
- Medical law Lawyer Liverpool
- Mental health Lawyer Gordon
- Medical law Lawyer Gordon
- Mental health Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Medical law Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mental health Lawyer Campbelltown
- Medical law Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mental health Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Medical law Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mental health Lawyer Chatswood
- Medical law Lawyer Chatswood
- Mental health Lawyer Miranda
- Medical law Lawyer Miranda
- Mental health Lawyer Bella Vista
- Medical law Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mental health Lawyer Erina
- Medical law Lawyer Erina