An Ombudsman is an official whose role is to investigate complaints relating to various individuals, government departments, companies, authorities, officials and organisations, amongst others. There are numerous types of Ombudsman that are required to investigate specific issues.
The Commonwealth Ombudsman usually reviews complaints regarding Government departments and agencies, such as, the Australian Federal Police, the Australian Defence Force, Freedom of Information, Immigration, the Postal industry, Taxation and overseas students, amongst others.
There may be specific avenues to follow before approaching the Commonwealth Ombudsman. However, once you approach the Commonwealth Ombudsman, there may be further steps to take before the Commonwealth Ombudsman may review your matter. At Navado, we understand these processes are lengthy and difficult to understand. Our team of Administrative Lawyers are prepared to meet with you and assist you with understanding the processes.
Further, our team of Administrative Lawyers are able to discuss with you, in a confidential environment, the weak points and the strong points surrounding your issues before approaching the Commonwealth Ombudsman, and any assistance you require whilst dealing with the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
If you wish to speak with a Solicitor from our team of Administrative Lawyers, please contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Administrative Lawyer Sydney
- Government Lawyer Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Parramatta
- Government Lawyer Parramatta
- Administrative Lawyer North Sydney
- Government Lawyer North Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Rockdale
- Government Lawyer Rockdale
- Administrative Lawyer Liverpool
- Government Lawyer Liverpool
- Administrative Lawyer Gordon
- Government Lawyer Gordon
- Administrative Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Government Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Administrative Lawyer Campbelltown
- Government Lawyer Campbelltown
- Administrative Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Government Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Administrative Lawyer Chatswood
- Government Lawyer Chatswood
- Administrative Lawyer Miranda
- Government Lawyer Miranda
- Administrative Lawyer Bella Vista
- Government Lawyer Bella Vista
- Administrative Lawyer Erina
- Government Lawyer Erina