Navado Lawyers and Solicitors have a number of lawyers who have been involved with a number of not-for-profit organisations across a variety of areas. As a not-for-profit organisation, the legal issues that may arise are unique and our experienced team can provide you with sound legal advice in a cost effective manner.
If you are contemplating establishing a not for profit organisation, there are many different factors that you will need to consider. Our team can discuss with you the goals that you want to achieve and help you navigate through the legal requirements, to ensure that your not for profit organisation meets the necessary legislative requirements.
Some of the areas of legal advice where our team can assist your not for profit organisation include:
- Advice on employment matters, including drafting of employment contracts;
- Tax legal advice and the treatment of donations received by your organisation;
- Tax legal or other legal advice on the appropriate structure for your not-for-profit organisation;
- Assistance with any necessary registrations;
- Assisting you in meeting your obligations under the relevant legislation;
- The establishment of trusts;
- Managing any litigation and assisting in dispute resolution; and
- Advice on property and lease matters.
It is important, if you are considering establishing a not-for-profit organisation, that you retain a lawyer who can assist you who understands the not for profit sector. Our charity and not-for-profit lawyers have had experience with the not for profit sector and understand the uniqueness of the industry.
If you are in need of legal advice about the set up of your not for profit organisation, we recommend that you contact our head office in Sydney and arrange an appointment to meet with one of our not for profit lawyers. We can meet with you in our Sydney CBD office.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Associations Lawyer Sydney
- Sports Lawyer Sydney
- Charities Lawyer Sydney
- Associations Lawyer Parramatta
- Sports Lawyer Parramatta
- Charities Lawyer Parramatta
- Associations Lawyer North Sydney
- Sports Lawyer North Sydney
- Charities Lawyer North Sydney
- Associations Lawyer Rockdale
- Sports Lawyer Rockdale
- Charities Lawyer Rockdale
- Associations Lawyer Liverpool
- Sports Lawyer Liverpool
- Charities Lawyer Liverpool
- Associations Lawyer Gordon
- Sports Lawyer Gordon
- Charities Lawyer Gordon
- Associations Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Sports Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Charities Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Associations Lawyer Campbelltown
- Sports Lawyer Campbelltown
- Charities Lawyer Campbelltown
- Associations Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Sports Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Charities Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Associations Lawyer Chatswood
- Sports Lawyer Chatswood
- Charities Lawyer Chatswood
- Associations Lawyer Miranda
- Sports Lawyer Miranda
- Charities Lawyer Miranda
- Associations Lawyer Bella Vista
- Sports Lawyer Bella Vista
- Charities Lawyer Bella Vista
- Associations Lawyer Erina
- Sports Lawyer Erina
- Charities Lawyer Erina