Negotiation is a form of Dispute Resolution which requires the disputing parties to communicate and discuss issues to attempt resolving the dispute.
Although Negotiation is considered a less formal form of dispute resolution, it is still important to seek legal advice from a Negotiation Lawyer so that you understand the procedure of Negotiation and are aware of how to present your issues to the other parties involved.
At Navado, we understand that some issues may not be resolved through Negotiation and therefore, require further avenues of Dispute Resolution such as, Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration. We are aware that if these Dispute Resolution mechanisms are not suitable or successful, your matter may require the commencement of litigious proceedings before the matter may be resolved. Therefore, our team of Negotiation Solicitors are able to work closely with our Litigation Solicitors, should your matter so require.
Furthermore, it is important to note that Negotiation can be more costs effective and time efficient than having your dispute resolved in Court. We invite you to meet with one of our Negotiation Solicitors to discuss your matter so that you are aware of the possible outcomes, strengths and weaknesses of your arguments and to ensure that you fully understand your circumstances.
If you wish to speak with one of our Negotiation Solicitors regarding any disputes you may have, please contact our Head Office on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Negotiation Solicitors are able to meet with you for your first free initial consultation in our Sydney CBD office. For a list of our other branch locations, please peruse our locations tab above.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Parramatta
- Mediation Lawyer Parramatta
- Dispute resolution Lawyer North Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer North Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Hurstville
- Mediation Lawyer Hurstville
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Liverpool
- Mediation Lawyer Liverpool
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Gordon
- Mediation Lawyer Gordon
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mediation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mediation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mediation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Chatswood
- Mediation Lawyer Chatswood
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Miranda
- Mediation Lawyer Miranda
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mediation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Erina
- Mediation Lawyer Erina