Mediation is generally, a meeting between disputing parties and a third independent party. The process of Mediation allows the disputing parties to openly discuss matters with the Mediator present to assist with identifying the issues, developing options and alternatives and guiding the parties to reach an agreement, amongst others.
Seeking Mediation under the terms of a Mediation Clause may be more ideal for disputing parties, such that, you may reach an agreement and the issues may be resolved in a more cost effective and time efficient manner.
However, it is important to seek legal advice from a Mediation Solicitor and/or Contract Lawyer so that you clearly understand your rights and obligations under a Mediation Clause.
At Navado, our team of Mediation Solicitors and Contract Lawyers can meet with you to review a Mediation Clause contained within your Contract and provide you with the relevant legal advice surround said Mediation Clause. For example, our Mediation Solicitors are able to determine if the Mediation Clause is applicable to your dispute or whether your matter should be litigated through Court proceedings.
If you would like to meet with a Solicitor from our team of Mediation Solicitors, please contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com. For a complete list of our other branch office locations, please peruse our locations tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Parramatta
- Mediation Lawyer Parramatta
- Dispute resolution Lawyer North Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer North Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Rockdale
- Mediation Lawyer Rockdale
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Liverpool
- Mediation Lawyer Liverpool
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Gordon
- Mediation Lawyer Gordon
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mediation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mediation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mediation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Chatswood
- Mediation Lawyer Chatswood
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Miranda
- Mediation Lawyer Miranda
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mediation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Erina
- Mediation Lawyer Erina