High Court of Australia, Parkes Place, Parkes, Canberra ACT 2600.
High Court of Australia, Sydney Registry, Level 23, 184 Phillip Street, Law Courts Building, Queens Square, Sydney NSW 2000.
The High Court of Australia is the highest Court in the land. The High Court of Australia can hear matters relating to all areas of Australian Law. Generally, the High Court of Australia has two Jurisdictions. The first Jurisdiction is Original Jurisdiction, this means that the matter originated in the High Court.
Secondly, The High Court of Australia can hear appeals from various Courts across Australia, such as the Supreme Courts of the States, Federal Courts or other Courts with Federal Jurisdiction - this is known as an Appellate Jurisdiction. It is important to note that the High Court of Australia is the highest Court of appeal and final Court of appeal in Australia.
Although the High Court of Australia is located in Canberra, there are Registry offices located in the Capital Cities of Australian States. The Registry Offices are responsible for the safekeeping of records, collecting fees, filing documents and handing appeals, amongst others.
It is important and recommended that you seek professional legal advice from one of our Sydney Lawyers if your matter has been scheduled to be heard in the High Court of Australia, whether it is originating in the High Court or if you matter has been appealed to the High Court. Our Sydney Lawyers can also appear and represent you in the High Court of Australia.
If you wish to speak with one of our Sydney Lawyers, please contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of our office branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Federal Court Lawyer Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Parramatta
- Tribunals Lawyer Parramatta
- Federal Court Lawyer North Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer North Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Rockdale
- Tribunals Lawyer Rockdale
- Federal Court Lawyer Liverpool
- Tribunals Lawyer Liverpool
- Federal Court Lawyer Gordon
- Tribunals Lawyer Gordon
- Federal Court Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Tribunals Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Federal Court Lawyer Campbelltown
- Tribunals Lawyer Campbelltown
- Federal Court Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Tribunals Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Federal Court Lawyer Chatswood
- Tribunals Lawyer Chatswood
- Federal Court Lawyer Miranda
- Tribunals Lawyer Miranda
- Federal Court Lawyer Bella Vista
- Tribunals Lawyer Bella Vista
- Federal Court Lawyer Erina
- Tribunals Lawyer Erina