In broad terms, Administrative Law governs legal disputes that arise between a Government Agency or Department and an individual or company. An Administrative dispute includes, inter alia, circumstances where an individual or company requests the review of a Government decision or the prevention or the prevention of any specific action being enforced by a Government Department.
At Navado, our team of Administrative Lawyers have experience in matters including, but not limited to, Centrelink Decisions, Freedom of Information (Commonwealth and NSW), Sponsorship and various other Migration issues and Royal Commissions.
Further, our team of Administrative Lawyers have experience in appearing on behalf of and representing our Clients in numerous matters in a number of Courts and Tribunals, both at a Commonwealth and State level. These include the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), Local Courts, District Courts and Supreme Courts of New South Wales.
Should you have an Administrative Law issue you wish to discuss, it is recommended that you seek professional legal advice from a member of our team. Our Administrative Lawyers can assist you with preparing applications and/or documents for the Tribunal or Court, ensure that you understand your rights and obligations when dealing Government Department and/or a Tribunal or Court, discuss with you the strong and weak points of your matter and endeavour to assist any further enquiries relating to your Administrative Law matter.
If you wish to speak with one of our Sydney Administrative Lawyers, please contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of our office branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Administrative Lawyer Sydney
- Government Lawyer Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Parramatta
- Government Lawyer Parramatta
- Administrative Lawyer North Sydney
- Government Lawyer North Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Rockdale
- Government Lawyer Rockdale
- Administrative Lawyer Liverpool
- Government Lawyer Liverpool
- Administrative Lawyer Gordon
- Government Lawyer Gordon
- Administrative Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Government Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Administrative Lawyer Campbelltown
- Government Lawyer Campbelltown
- Administrative Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Government Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Administrative Lawyer Chatswood
- Government Lawyer Chatswood
- Administrative Lawyer Miranda
- Government Lawyer Miranda
- Administrative Lawyer Bella Vista
- Government Lawyer Bella Vista
- Administrative Lawyer Erina
- Government Lawyer Erina