Building and Construction law is a complex and diverse branch of law.
We deliver expert Building Law and Construction Law advice, including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Adjudication Applications
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Breach of Contract
- Building Contracts Legal Advice
- Building & Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999
- Building Defects
- Building Negligence
- Contractors Debts Act
- Construction Claims
- Debt Collection for Builders and Contractors
- Delay and Disruption Costs
- Development Applications
- Duty of Care
- Estimation & Design Disputes
- Extensions of time
- Expert Evidence
- Home Building Act
- Home Warranty
- Land & Environment Court
- Liquidated Damages (LDs)
- Local Government & Prosecutions
- Payment Claims
- Payment Schedules
- Poor Workmanship
- Progress Payments
- Quantum Meruit
- Security for Costs
- Statement of Claim or Summons
- Statutory Warranties
- Tribunal & Court attendances
- Variations to scopes of works
If you require legal assistance in any of the above categories or with any other building or construction matter you may have, we invite you to contact our office to speak to one of our expert Sydney Building Lawyers or Sydney Construction Lawyers on (02) 9233 4048.
Our Sydney Building Solicitors have exceptional experience dealing with complex and challenging building disputes, having represented individuals, businesses and corporations in the past.
Our sharp and innovative team of Building Lawyers are at the forefront of the industry, consistently providing high quality and expert legal advice and assistance to individuals, builders, contractors, property developers, engineers, architects and construction companies. We offer comprehensive and practical legal advice based on a solid and thorough understanding of the intricacies and nuances of building law and construction law.
With over 10 years of experience, our Sydney Building Disputes Lawyers can strategically formulate and implement the most appropriate solution to spearhead your building or construction dispute.
We have offices conveniently positioned across the Sydney metropolitan area. For a full list of our office locations, with complete addresses, please peruse our "Locations" tab or contact our main office line on (02) 9233 4048.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Building Lawyer Sydney
- Construction Lawyer Sydney
- Building Lawyer Parramatta
- Construction Lawyer Parramatta
- Building Lawyer North Sydney
- Construction Lawyer North Sydney
- Building Lawyer Rockdale
- Construction Lawyer Rockdale
- Building Lawyer Liverpool
- Construction Lawyer Liverpool
- Building Lawyer Gordon
- Construction Lawyer Gordon
- Building Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Construction Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Building Lawyer Campbelltown
- Construction Lawyer Campbelltown
- Building Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Construction Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Building Lawyer Chatswood
- Construction Lawyer Chatswood
- Building Lawyer Miranda
- Construction Lawyer Miranda
- Building Lawyer Bella Vista
- Construction Lawyer Bella Vista
- Building Lawyer Erina
- Construction Lawyer Erina