The majority of Australians will be familiar with the concept that a person’s credit history can be obtained thorough inspecting their credit file. Credit Defaults are significant notations on a person’s credit record, usually signifying that the person has failed in their obligation to pay back a sum of money when it was due. Usually, these notations will remain on your credit record for up to five years, but if a default is deemed serious, it may remain on your file for up to seven years.
Given that credit reports are usually checked by lenders whenever a person applies for a loan, poor credit reports can lead to significant prejudice to the person suffering from any bad credit rating or credit default, including loan applications being declined, the imposition of higher interest rates or some other onerous conditions being imposed upon a prospective borrower or borrowers.
Credit repair lawyers are able to identify and advise upon unfair, contested and disputed entries in relation to a person’s credit history and these can be legally removed, in some cases. Whether a person is an entrepreneur in need of credit to assist in their business enterprise, or a private citizen looking to buy a home to live in, it is in their interest to have a good credit history.
It is important to avoid defaults and poor credit ratings. Unfortunately, if, for whatever reason a person has lived through a rough period of bad credit, owed money to creditors and was unable to repay them on time, these matters will likely be recorded in his or her credit file.
Our Credit Repair lawyers can assist you with the following:
- ATO Hardship Applications
- Credit Defaults
- Credit Ombudsman Service Limited (COSL)
- Credit Enquiries & Removal of Credit Defaults
- Credit History
- Credit Rating Repair
- Credit Repair Review
- Constructive Trusts
- Debt Agreements
- Debt Consolidation
- External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Schemes
- Fire Sales
- FOS Determination
- Receivership Property Sales
- Refinancing out of a Receivership
If you believe that you require legal advice or assistance with the removal of credit defaults, you can contact our Sydney credit repair lawyers for assistance. Navado Lawyers & Solicitors can provide you with legal advice and credit repair legal assistance, at affordable and very often for reasonable fixed legal fees.
Our credit repair legal team often works alongside our Mortgage Brokers and have a detailed understanding of credit history and credit history problems that applicants for loans frequently or usually encounter. You may wish to contact us by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or email us at email@example.com to make an appointment at our head office in Sydney CBD or at one of our branch offices. For a full list of our branch office locations, with complete addresses, click on our "Locations" tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Credit defaults Lawyer Sydney
- Credit repair Lawyer Sydney
- Credit defaults Lawyer Parramatta
- Credit repair Lawyer Parramatta
- Credit defaults Lawyer North Sydney
- Credit repair Lawyer North Sydney
- Credit defaults Lawyer Rockdale
- Credit repair Lawyer Rockdale
- Credit defaults Lawyer Liverpool
- Credit repair Lawyer Liverpool
- Credit defaults Lawyer Gordon
- Credit repair Lawyer Gordon
- Credit defaults Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Credit repair Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Credit defaults Lawyer Campbelltown
- Credit repair Lawyer Campbelltown
- Credit defaults Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Credit repair Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Credit defaults Lawyer Chatswood
- Credit repair Lawyer Chatswood
- Credit defaults Lawyer Miranda
- Credit repair Lawyer Miranda
- Credit defaults Lawyer Bella Vista
- Credit repair Lawyer Bella Vista
- Credit defaults Lawyer Erina
- Credit repair Lawyer Erina