Under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (NSW), a “development” is defined as the use or subdivision of land, the construction or demolition of a building, or the carrying out of any work on the land.
Property Development can be a complex and lengthy process because there are generally various requirements to consider and legislation to comply with. It is important that the Developer(s) understand their legal obligations when engaging in Property Development.
At Navado, our Property Development Lawyers can provide you with professional Property Development legal advice. Our Property Development Lawyers have experience with Development matters and understand that a multitude of legal issues can arise throughout the Property Development process.
If you are thinking about Property Development or you are in the early stages of the process, it is important that you speak with a Property Development Lawyer to ensure that you are taking all the relevant steps to successfully comply with the requirement of Property Development. Our Property Development Lawyers can provide you with legal advice across all Property Development issues and will guide you from having plans drafted through to the sale of your property.
If you are a Property Developer and issues, disputes or complications have occurred throughout your Property Development process, such as, disputes with builders and/or sub-contractors, issues with Council, you may not have complied with all Property Development Legislations, amongst others, then it is wise that you meet with one of our Property Development Lawyers to discuss your matter.
If you wish to speak with one of our Sydney Property Development Lawyers regarding your Property Development matters, please contact our Sydney Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of our office branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Property Development Lawyer Sydney
- Strata Law Lawyer Sydney
- Property Development Lawyer Parramatta
- Strata Law Lawyer Parramatta
- Property Development Lawyer North Sydney
- Strata Law Lawyer North Sydney
- Property Development Lawyer Hurstville
- Strata Law Lawyer Hurstville
- Property Development Lawyer Liverpool
- Strata Law Lawyer Liverpool
- Property Development Lawyer Gordon
- Strata Law Lawyer Gordon
- Property Development Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Strata Law Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Property Development Lawyer Campbelltown
- Strata Law Lawyer Campbelltown
- Property Development Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Strata Law Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Property Development Lawyer Chatswood
- Strata Law Lawyer Chatswood
- Property Development Lawyer Miranda
- Strata Law Lawyer Miranda
- Property Development Lawyer Bella Vista
- Strata Law Lawyer Bella Vista
- Property Development Lawyer Erina
- Strata Law Lawyer Erina