Our team of Property & Strata Lawyers are based in Sydney with the capability to service organisations nationally. Our firm was established in 2001 and over the past decade, has handled a very wide range of Property Development & Strata Law matters, ranging from the development of industrial land, subdivision of land, merging of title blocks, advise on easements, investment advice and project development advice.
In due course of their business, property developers will certainly need to deal with legal regulations, laws and various requirements imposed by statute and government policy. It is not unusual for many property developers to employ in-house counsel and a legal team which specialises in environmental law or property law, so that all legal aspects of their project development are addressed and managed appropriately. However, often a property developer may have a firm of solicitors retained for the purposes of obtaining legal advice in relation to building and construction law issues and disputes, environmental law concerns and property law concepts. This is true for both commercial property development and residential property development.
Our team of Property Development and Strata Lawyers are leaders in the field, with an unparalleled prestige for pursuing and providing legal solutions with a combination of vigour, technical competence and skill. We have dealt with complex and controversial property law disputes and understand the constantly evolving legislation and case law that make up strata and property law.
Do not compromise on experience and technical capacity. Contact our Sydney CBD Head Office and arrange a consultation with an experienced Property and Strata Lawyer today.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Property Development Lawyer Sydney
- Strata Law Lawyer Sydney
- Property Development Lawyer Parramatta
- Strata Law Lawyer Parramatta
- Property Development Lawyer North Sydney
- Strata Law Lawyer North Sydney
- Property Development Lawyer Hurstville
- Strata Law Lawyer Hurstville
- Property Development Lawyer Liverpool
- Strata Law Lawyer Liverpool
- Property Development Lawyer Gordon
- Strata Law Lawyer Gordon
- Property Development Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Strata Law Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Property Development Lawyer Campbelltown
- Strata Law Lawyer Campbelltown
- Property Development Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Strata Law Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Property Development Lawyer Chatswood
- Strata Law Lawyer Chatswood
- Property Development Lawyer Miranda
- Strata Law Lawyer Miranda
- Property Development Lawyer Bella Vista
- Strata Law Lawyer Bella Vista
- Property Development Lawyer Erina
- Strata Law Lawyer Erina