Our Service Station Lawyers have experience with various matters and have acted for Service Station Landlords and Service Station Business owners. Our team of Sydney Conveyancers have experience with acting for and advising vendors in Business and Commercial sales. With the combined library of knowledge, our teams can work together to assist you with your transaction.
Our Service Station Lawyers and Conveyancers can assist you with the sale of the following:
- Business; or
- Land and Business.
Our Service Station Lawyers will endeavour to provide you with an understanding of your rights as the vendor of a Business or the vendor of Land. Our Lawyers will:
- Work with our Conveyancing team to draft special conditions under the contract in an attempt to transfer any potential risk and liability to the purchaser;
- Advise you of any tax legal matters, including GST considerations;
- Advise you on any further obligations, responsibilities or legal matters relating to the sale of your Service Station.
Our Conveyancing team will be able to assist and guide you through the entire standard sale process, including:
- Preparing the Contract of Sale;
- Drafting Special Conditions;
- Liaising with the Agent, Purchaser’s solicitor and/or other parties;
- Taking instructions by you;
- Exchanging contracts;
- Assisting and preparing any further related documents on your behalf;
- Attending Settlement.
It is important to not only obtain legal advice when selling, but also to obtain comprehensive Tax and Accounting advice. If you require the preparation of financial accounts, reports, profit and loss statements or any such documents, our Accountants can assist you.
Selling a Service Station is a complex process and our fees and charges may vary as a result. Our Service Station Lawyers can meet with you and discuss the involvedness of your matter and provide you with estimated costs.
If you wish to meet with one of our Service Station Lawyers to discuss the sale of your Service Station, contact our Sydney Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of our office branch locations, complete with addresses, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Petrol Station Lawyer Sydney
- Service Station Lawyer Sydney
- Petrol Station Lawyer Parramatta
- Service Station Lawyer Parramatta
- Petrol Station Lawyer North Sydney
- Service Station Lawyer North Sydney
- Petrol Station Lawyer Rockdale
- Service Station Lawyer Rockdale
- Petrol Station Lawyer Liverpool
- Service Station Lawyer Liverpool
- Petrol Station Lawyer Gordon
- Service Station Lawyer Gordon
- Petrol Station Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Service Station Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Petrol Station Lawyer Campbelltown
- Service Station Lawyer Campbelltown
- Petrol Station Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Service Station Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Petrol Station Lawyer Chatswood
- Service Station Lawyer Chatswood
- Petrol Station Lawyer Miranda
- Service Station Lawyer Miranda
- Petrol Station Lawyer Bella Vista
- Service Station Lawyer Bella Vista
- Petrol Station Lawyer Erina
- Service Station Lawyer Erina