Corruption is generally a result of individuals using their professional position to derive a personal benefit, therein exercising their powers and duties outside the ambit of their roles. Corruption is conduct that is deliberate and intentional to create wrongdoing. The Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is a Government body whose responsibility is to investigate allegations of corruption against NSW Public Offices and Public Authorities.
ICAC have specific powers to investigate and may hold various hearings as part of their investigation. It can be difficult to understand all of the processes and procedures by which ICAC conduct their investigations, however, our Administrative and Government Lawyers are able to assist you with understanding the processes and requirements that must be fulfilled for ICAC to conduct an investigation.
At Navado, our team of Administrative and Government Lawyers can help you determine if you should approach ICAC, taking into account jurisdictional issues and ICAC’s power to investigate your particular matter. If ICAC does have jurisdiction over your issues, our team of Administrative and Government Lawyers can assist you with approaching and moving forward with your complaint. However, if ICAC are unable to investigate your alleged corruption, our team of Administrative and Government Lawyers can assist you with finding a suitable body to lodge a complaint with.
Furthermore, if ICAC are investigating you or someone has alleged that you have acted in manner that is complicit with corruption, we invite you to contact a Solicitor from our team of Administrative and Government Lawyers in order to discuss the progression of your matter. In some instances, other areas of law may be relevant to your specific circumstances. For example, our team Of Administrative and Government Lawyers are able to work closely with our Criminal Lawyers to provide you with professional advice and, if necessary, representation at any Court Hearings.
If you wish to speak with a Solicitor from our team of Administrative Lawyers or Government Lawyers, please contact our firm by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Administrative Lawyer Sydney
- Government Lawyer Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Parramatta
- Government Lawyer Parramatta
- Administrative Lawyer North Sydney
- Government Lawyer North Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Rockdale
- Government Lawyer Rockdale
- Administrative Lawyer Liverpool
- Government Lawyer Liverpool
- Administrative Lawyer Gordon
- Government Lawyer Gordon
- Administrative Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Government Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Administrative Lawyer Campbelltown
- Government Lawyer Campbelltown
- Administrative Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Government Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Administrative Lawyer Chatswood
- Government Lawyer Chatswood
- Administrative Lawyer Miranda
- Government Lawyer Miranda
- Administrative Lawyer Bella Vista
- Government Lawyer Bella Vista
- Administrative Lawyer Erina
- Government Lawyer Erina