Our Migration dispute & litigation Lawyers can assist you in the area of Migration Visa disputes and litigation matters and can provide you with competent legal advice in a timely fashion.
Generally, if you intend to remain in Australia, you will need a Migration Visa. The Migration Visa that you will need to apply for will vary depending on the purpose of your stay.
The two most common Migration Visas are:
- Family Sponsored Visa; and
- Skilled Migration Visa.
Family Sponsored Visa
An eligible family member residing in Australia may be able to sponsor another family member who is outside of Australia to come to Australia. The requirements for a family sponsored visa vary depending on whether the visa is temporary or permanent. For example, where an eligible person intends to sponsor their father or mother, one of the requirements that the parent must prove is that a majority of their children reside in Australia. This means that if a parent has three children and two of them reside in Canada, the parent would be considered ineligible for a family sponsored visa.
Our Migration dispute & litigation Lawyers are familiar with the different family sponsored visas and will be able to advise you any dispute or litigation matter relating to your eligibility.
If you require legal advice or assistance with a Migration Visa dispute or litigation matter, you should make an appointment to speak to one of our qualified Migration Lawyers today. We do not assist with processing Visa Applications. Please contact us by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Migration Lawyer Sydney
- Immigration Lawyer Sydney
- Visa Lawyer Sydney
- Migration Lawyer Parramatta
- Immigration Lawyer Parramatta
- Visa Lawyer Parramatta
- Migration Lawyer North Sydney
- Immigration Lawyer North Sydney
- Visa Lawyer North Sydney
- Migration Lawyer Rockdale
- Immigration Lawyer Rockdale
- Visa Lawyer Rockdale
- Migration Lawyer Liverpool
- Immigration Lawyer Liverpool
- Visa Lawyer Liverpool
- Migration Lawyer Gordon
- Immigration Lawyer Gordon
- Visa Lawyer Gordon
- Migration Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Immigration Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Visa Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Migration Lawyer Campbelltown
- Immigration Lawyer Campbelltown
- Visa Lawyer Campbelltown
- Migration Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Immigration Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Visa Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Migration Lawyer Chatswood
- Immigration Lawyer Chatswood
- Visa Lawyer Chatswood
- Migration Lawyer Miranda
- Immigration Lawyer Miranda
- Visa Lawyer Miranda
- Migration Lawyer Bella Vista
- Immigration Lawyer Bella Vista
- Visa Lawyer Bella Vista
- Migration Lawyer Erina
- Immigration Lawyer Erina
- Visa Lawyer Erina