In general terms, the law of Conveyancing involves the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another or otherwise the granting of an encumbrance over a property, in favour of another.
Our Conveyancing Solicitors are experienced in handling a broad range of Conveyancing matters, not only limited to the Sale and Purchase of Property, but also the Leasing of Commercial or Industrial Property (whether acting for Landlord or Tenant) and the Sale and Purchase of Businesses.
For many years, our Solicitors have acted for entrepreneurs seeking to purchase an existing business, as well as for established entrepreneurs looking to sell an existing business. Purchase and Sale of Business transactions very often involve a wide myriad of issues, including but not limited to Goodwill, Intellectual Property, Equipment and other considerations. Tax Law also often goes hand in hand with these transactions and will often need to be considered by a competent legal practitioner.
Our Conveyancing Solicitors have also acted and continue to act for many Landlords and Tenants over the years. The Landlords that we have represented include owners of Commercial, Industrial and Retail Property and our firm has had first-hand experience in drafting complicated Lease documentation and advising Landlords in relation to a myriad of issues pertaining to their Leasehold interests and intentions to Lease their commercial, industrial or retail property. We have also acted for Landlords in disputed Lease litigation matters, including assisting Landlords to evict tenants from Commercial or Industrial Properties and in collecting unpaid rent or rents. Our Litigation experience ensures that we can add another level or dimension of experience to the equation, when acting for a Landlord on a Commercial or Industrial Leasing matter.
On the other side of the equation, we have acted for and represented Tenants in relation to their Leases and intended Leases in respect of a broad range of properties, including Commercial, Retail and Industrial property. Our detailed understanding of Property Leasing Law means that, where instructed to do so, we are able to closely and meticulously analyse the terms and conditions of a Lease or proposed Lease and provide detailed legal advice in relation to those terms and conditions and how they might be amended to suit a prospective Tenant.
Our Conveyancing Solicitors are experienced in Business Conveyancing & Leasing matters and can assist with the following types of matters:
- Purchase of Business
- Sale of Business
- Commercial Lease – Acting for a Tenant or Assignee
- Commercial Lease – Acting for a Landlord or Assignor
Often integrated with a Business Conveyancing or Leasing transaction are tax legal or Personal Property Security Register (PPSR) issues. Our Conveyancing Lawyers are experienced in advising on and helping with these types of issues and understanding how they are intertwined with or connected with your Business Conveyancing or Leasing transaction.
Our Head Office is based in Sydney and we have branch offices across Sydney, including Parramatta, Hurstville and North Sydney. For a full list of our office locations, with complete addresses, click on our Locations tab above or contact our main office line on (02) 9233 4048.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you are buying or selling a property and require Conveyancing services, you should make an appointment to see one of our Conveyancing Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Conveyancing Lawyer Sydney
- Conveyancer Sydney
- Conveyancing Solicitor Sydney
- Property Lawyer Sydney
- Property Solicitor Sydney
- Conveyancing Lawyer Parramatta
- Conveyancer Parramatta
- Conveyancing Solicitor Parramatta
- Property Lawyer Parramatta
- Property Solicitor Parramatta
- Conveyancing Lawyer North Sydney
- Conveyancer North Sydney
- Conveyancing Solicitor North Sydney
- Property Lawyer North Sydney
- Property Solicitor North Sydney
- Conveyancing Lawyer Hurstville
- Conveyancer Hurstville
- Conveyancing Solicitor Hurstville
- Property Lawyer Hurstville
- Property Solicitor Hurstville
- Conveyancing Lawyer Liverpool
- Conveyancer Liverpool
- Conveyancing Solicitor Liverpool
- Property Lawyer Liverpool
- Property Solicitor Liverpool
- Conveyancing Lawyer Gordon
- Conveyancer Gordon
- Conveyancing Solicitor Gordon
- Property Lawyer Gordon
- Property Solicitor Gordon
- Conveyancing Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Conveyancer Baulkham Hills
- Conveyancing Solicitor Baulkham Hills
- Property Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Property Solicitor Baulkham Hills
- Conveyancing Lawyer Campbelltown
- Conveyancer Campbelltown
- Conveyancing Solicitor Campbelltown
- Property Lawyer Campbelltown
- Property Solicitor Campbelltown
- Conveyancing Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Conveyancer Bondi Junction
- Conveyancing Solicitor Bondi Junction
- Property Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Property Solicitor Bondi Junction
- Conveyancing Lawyer Chatswood
- Conveyancer Chatswood
- Conveyancing Solicitor Chatswood
- Property Lawyer Chatswood
- Property Solicitor Chatswood
- Conveyancing Lawyer Miranda
- Conveyancer Miranda
- Conveyancing Solicitor Miranda
- Property Lawyer Miranda
- Property Solicitor Miranda
- Conveyancing Lawyer Bella Vista
- Conveyancer Bella Vista
- Conveyancing Solicitor Bella Vista
- Property Lawyer Bella Vista
- Property Solicitor Bella Vista
- Conveyancing Lawyer Erina
- Conveyancer Erina
- Conveyancing Solicitor Erina
- Property Lawyer Erina
- Property Solicitor Erina