Many people make the mistake of underestimating the complexity and significance of a will. Any ambiguity which arises from a will can leave it open to legal challenge and re-interpretation in Court, causing significant stress, angst and complexity at a sentimental time. In the experience of our Sydney Lawyers, it is often the case that a wills dispute could have easily been avoided by a clear and well-devised will.
The Sydney Wills Lawyers and Estate Solicitors at Navado are well-versed in equity, succession and trusts Law and are experienced in the art of drafting wills of varying complexity.
Unsurprisingly, a large number of Australians do not have a will (our internal research shows that approximately 1 in 2 Australian people do not have will). This may be due to the inconvenience of having a will prepared, the cost of seeing a lawyer, or the simple and undeniable reluctance of facing one’s own death.
Understandably, the inconvenience and financial burden associated with the preparation of a Will has led to many people turning to do-it-yourself kits and online Will making services. These methods of Will making, although appearing to be cheap and convenient, can compromise the quality of your Will and are based on standard precedents. Further, they may not accurately reflect the testamentary wishes of the testator; may not be capable of addressing complex estates and can be subject to legal challenge and family acrimony.
We offer fixed fee options for simple wills, as well as discount packages if you are looking at purchasing a home or require the services of a financial planner.
Do not take the risk of do-it-yourself kits or online Will making services. We invite you to contact our office on (02) 9233 4048 and speak to one of our Sydney Wills Lawyers and Estates Lawyers for more information. Please peruse our "Locations" tab for a complete list of our office locations.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a Wills matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Wills Lawyer Sydney
- Estate Planning Lawyer Sydney
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Sydney
- Wills Lawyer Parramatta
- Estate Planning Lawyer Parramatta
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Parramatta
- Wills Lawyer North Sydney
- Estate Planning Lawyer North Sydney
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer North Sydney
- Wills Lawyer Rockdale
- Estate Planning Lawyer Rockdale
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Rockdale
- Wills Lawyer Liverpool
- Estate Planning Lawyer Liverpool
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Liverpool
- Wills Lawyer Gordon
- Estate Planning Lawyer Gordon
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Gordon
- Wills Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Estate Planning Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Wills Lawyer Campbelltown
- Estate Planning Lawyer Campbelltown
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Campbelltown
- Wills Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Estate Planning Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Wills Lawyer Chatswood
- Estate Planning Lawyer Chatswood
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Chatswood
- Wills Lawyer Miranda
- Estate Planning Lawyer Miranda
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Miranda
- Wills Lawyer Bella Vista
- Estate Planning Lawyer Bella Vista
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Bella Vista
- Wills Lawyer Erina
- Estate Planning Lawyer Erina
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Erina