Arbitration is a form of Dispute Resolution. Arbitration differs from the other forms of dispute resolution mechanisms such that, the independent party, the Arbitrator, will make a determination that is generally binding on the parties. Arbitration is sought as a cost effective and efficient alternative to litigious court proceedings.
Arbitration involves presenting your arguments and any relevant evidence to the Arbitrator to consider an outcome. Arbitration is generally used for disputes arising from Contracts, Commercial disputes, amongst others. It is wise to speak with a Solicitor from our team of Arbitration Solicitors in order to obtain legal advice regarding the procedure of Arbitration and, if necessary, our Arbitration Solicitors can provide you with legal representation.
At Navado, we understand that some issues may not be resolved through Arbitration and therefore, require further avenues of Dispute Resolution such as, Negotiation, Mediation and Conciliation. We are aware that if these Dispute Resolution mechanisms are not suitable or successful, your matter may require Litigation through the Court system before the matter may be resolved. Our clients have benefited from wide range of experience at Navado, as our team of Arbitration solicitors have often worked closely with our team of Litigation Solicitors to progress your matter in a time-efficient and cost effective manner.
If you wish to speak with one of our Arbitration Solicitor regarding any disputes you may have, contact our head office on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Conciliation Solicitors are able to meet with you for your first free initial consultation in our Sydney CBD Head Office, or for a list of our other branch locations, please peruse our locations tab above.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Parramatta
- Mediation Lawyer Parramatta
- Dispute resolution Lawyer North Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer North Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Hurstville
- Mediation Lawyer Hurstville
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Liverpool
- Mediation Lawyer Liverpool
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Gordon
- Mediation Lawyer Gordon
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mediation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mediation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mediation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Chatswood
- Mediation Lawyer Chatswood
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Miranda
- Mediation Lawyer Miranda
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mediation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Erina
- Mediation Lawyer Erina