Sydney Family Court of Australia, Lionel Bowen Building, 97 – 99 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
The main purpose of the Family Court of Australia is to assist Australians to resolve complex family disputes. Generally, in the Family Court there are two broad categories, parenting matters and financial matters.
Some complex family matters that may be heard in the Family Court of Australia, include but are not limited to, Separation and Divorce, Family Violence, Missing Children, Sexual and/or Physical Abuse of Children, Child Custody, Property Settlement and Finance Settlement matters.
At Navado, our team of Family Lawyers empathise with our clients and understand that these circumstances can be stressful and emotional. In this regard, we not only provide our clients with industry leading legal advice and representation, but we do so in a confidential and safe environment therein alleviating a lot of the stresses associated with matters of this nature.
Our team of Family Lawyers have experience with providing professional legal advice across a broad range of Family Law matters and have experience with representing our clients in the Family Court of Australia.
If you wish to speak with a Solicitor from our team of Family Lawyers regarding your matter, we invite you to contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of our office branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Federal Court Lawyer Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Parramatta
- Tribunals Lawyer Parramatta
- Federal Court Lawyer North Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer North Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Rockdale
- Tribunals Lawyer Rockdale
- Federal Court Lawyer Liverpool
- Tribunals Lawyer Liverpool
- Federal Court Lawyer Gordon
- Tribunals Lawyer Gordon
- Federal Court Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Tribunals Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Federal Court Lawyer Campbelltown
- Tribunals Lawyer Campbelltown
- Federal Court Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Tribunals Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Federal Court Lawyer Chatswood
- Tribunals Lawyer Chatswood
- Federal Court Lawyer Miranda
- Tribunals Lawyer Miranda
- Federal Court Lawyer Bella Vista
- Tribunals Lawyer Bella Vista
- Federal Court Lawyer Erina
- Tribunals Lawyer Erina