When dealing with International Trade, the term Export is the action of sending goods or services to another country for sale or for exchange of other goods and services. However, it is important to note that there are some goods and services that are prohibited from being exported, for example, protected wildlife, heritage items, weapons and other dangerous goods.
In Australia, before Exporting goods to another country there are specific requirements that must be met. Some of these include obtaining an Export Permit, obtaining a Certificate of Clearance for the vessel (generally a ship or aircraft), specific goods may need to be cleared and have an Export Declaration Number (EDN).
Further, the Australian Government requires accurate data and this usually requires the Exporter to submit various forms and understand Export manuals and Legislation.
At Navado, our team of International Trade Lawyers can assist you with your Export enquiries. Our International Trade Lawyers can provide you with legal advice so that you are aware of the approved and prohibited goods, notify you of the permits and certificates you must obtain and ensure that you are aware of the Export date you must provide and the correct forms to submit.
Our International Trade Lawyers can also assist you with preparing and submitting all relevant and necessary forms and will provide you with the legal advice so that you understand your rights and obligations under the Australian Export and Trade Legislation.
If you are an Exporter, it is important that you seek legal assistance from an International Trade Lawyer. To book your first free consultation with one of our International Trade Lawyers, contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of our branch offices, complete with addresses, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Corporate Lawyer Sydney
- International Lawyer Sydney
- Corporate Lawyer Parramatta
- International Lawyer Parramatta
- Corporate Lawyer North Sydney
- International Lawyer North Sydney
- Corporate Lawyer Hurstville
- International Lawyer Hurstville
- Corporate Lawyer Liverpool
- International Lawyer Liverpool
- Corporate Lawyer Gordon
- International Lawyer Gordon
- Corporate Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- International Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Corporate Lawyer Campbelltown
- International Lawyer Campbelltown
- Corporate Lawyer Bondi Junction
- International Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Corporate Lawyer Chatswood
- International Lawyer Chatswood
- Corporate Lawyer Miranda
- International Lawyer Miranda
- Corporate Lawyer Bella Vista
- International Lawyer Bella Vista
- Corporate Lawyer Erina
- International Lawyer Erina