Sydney Federal Court of Australia, Law Courts Building, Queens Square, Level 17-22, 184 Phillip Street Sydney NSW 2000.
The main purpose of the Federal Court of Australia is to assist Australians to resolve complex disputes across various areas of law within the federal jurisdiction.
Some matters that may be heard in the Federal Court of Australia include Admiralty Law, Bankruptcy, Corporations Law, Fair Work Disputes, Human Rights, Migration, Maritime Law and Native Title matters.
At Navado, our team of Lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge across various areas of Law and can provide you with precise and professional service. Our Sydney Lawyers can also assist you with the preparation of applications and various other documents to be filed in the Federal Court of Australia.
Furthermore, our Sydney Lawyers can represent you in the Federal Court of Australia should you so instruct.
If you wish to speak with one of our Sydney Lawyers, please contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com. For a complete list of our office branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Federal Court Lawyer Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Parramatta
- Tribunals Lawyer Parramatta
- Federal Court Lawyer North Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer North Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Hurstville
- Tribunals Lawyer Hurstville
- Federal Court Lawyer Liverpool
- Tribunals Lawyer Liverpool
- Federal Court Lawyer Gordon
- Tribunals Lawyer Gordon
- Federal Court Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Tribunals Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Federal Court Lawyer Campbelltown
- Tribunals Lawyer Campbelltown
- Federal Court Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Tribunals Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Federal Court Lawyer Chatswood
- Tribunals Lawyer Chatswood
- Federal Court Lawyer Miranda
- Tribunals Lawyer Miranda
- Federal Court Lawyer Bella Vista
- Tribunals Lawyer Bella Vista
- Federal Court Lawyer Erina
- Tribunals Lawyer Erina