Celebrating 22 years in Legal Practice
Stay connected with Navado:

Legal > Mortgage & Caveat Disputes


Overview FAQs Articles Locations

With extensive knowledge and experience across an array of legal practice areas, our Bankruptcy Lawyers and Insolvency Lawyers deliver quality legal advice and assistance to individuals, corporations, liquidators and creditors. With a track record of success acting for a diverse range of clients affected by bankruptcy, our Bankruptcy Solicitors stand at the frontline of the legal industry.

If you are declared bankrupt whilst party to a mortgage it may be the case that the mortgagee has a legal interest in the property, and may have standing to apply to court for an order that the property be sold to discharge the debt owed.  The making of this order will depend on the circumstances of the case but can be made despite objections from the registered owners.

At Navado, we are able to assist you whether you are the mortgagee or the mortgagor. If you are the mortgagor and have been notified by the mortgagee or impending court action, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible as time limits to responding to such claims exist.

If you require assistance with a bankruptcy matter, we recommend that you contact our firm and arrange an appointment to see one of our Mortgage & Caveat Dispute Solicitors. Please contact us by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to info@navado.com.au. 

Bookmark and Share

This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.

Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.

Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.

Quick enquiry
  • Request an appointment
Stay connected
Ask an expert