Dispute resolution is a cost effective and time efficient procedure to resolve matters. There are several types of Dispute Resolution, including Mediation. Mediation is an informal meeting that involves a neutral third party, known as the Mediator, whose role is to identify the disputes, assist with developing options and alternatives and assist the parties with reaching an agreement.
Mediation may be used for a range of reasons and may be a voluntary form of resolving the dispute or in some instances, may be involuntary where the Court may direct the parties to attempt Mediation before bringing the matter to the Courts. It is recommended that you speak with a Mediation Solicitor as they will be able to provide you with legal advice about how to approach the other party/parties, how to present your matter in Mediation and further requirements you may need to fulfil before resolving your matter.
At Navado, we understand that some issues may not be resolved through Mediation and therefore, require further avenues of Dispute Resolution such as Negotiation, Conciliation and Arbitration. We are aware that if these Dispute Resolution mechanisms are not suitable or successful, your matter may require for litigious proceedings to be commenced in Court. Therefore, our mediation Solicitors are able to work closely with our Litigation Solicitors, should your matter require Litigation.
We recommend that you contact a Mediation Solicitor to discuss your dispute so that you are informed and advised of potential outcomes, the process of Mediation, understanding your rights and obligations in regards to Mediation and outlining any strong or weak points that could arise in your matter.
If you wish to speak with a solicitor from our team of Mediation Solicitors regarding any disputes that you are currently attempting to resolve, we invite you to contact our Head Office on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Mediation Solicitors are able to meet with you for your first free initial consultation in our Sydney CBD office.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Parramatta
- Mediation Lawyer Parramatta
- Dispute resolution Lawyer North Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer North Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Rockdale
- Mediation Lawyer Rockdale
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Liverpool
- Mediation Lawyer Liverpool
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Gordon
- Mediation Lawyer Gordon
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mediation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mediation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mediation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Chatswood
- Mediation Lawyer Chatswood
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Miranda
- Mediation Lawyer Miranda
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mediation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Erina
- Mediation Lawyer Erina