Dispute resolution is a cost effective and time efficient process employed to amicably resolve disputes. There a several types of Dispute Resolution, one of which includes Conciliation. Conciliation involves bringing a dispute to an individual party, known as a Conciliator. Conciliation may differ from other types of dispute resolution and the role of the independent parties also vary.
In some instances, a Conciliator may have professional experience in the area of dispute resolution and may be able to provide advice about the disputed issues. However, it is wise to speak with a Conciliation Solicitor to develop an understanding of the role of a Conciliator and the process of Conciliation.
Conciliation can arise for various reasons and the way in which the parties seek Conciliation may vary. In some circumstances, the disputing parties may voluntarily attempt Conciliation, or Conciliation may be necessary and ordered by Court. It is wise to speak with a Conciliation Solicitor as they will be able to provide you with legal advice about how to present your matter in Conciliation and any requirements you must satisfy when disputing your matter.
At Navado, we understand that some issues may not be resolved through Conciliation and therefore, require further avenues of Dispute Resolution such as, Negotiation, Mediation and Arbitration. We are regularly involved in Dispute Resolution mechanisms surrounding our client’s matters but are also well aware that there are circumstances where a matter must proceed to litigation should the parties wish for the dispute to be resolved. Therefore, our Conciliation Solicitors are able to work closely with our Litigation Solicitors, should your matter move into Litigation.
It is wise to contact a Conciliation Solicitor to discuss your issues so that you are informed and advised of potential outcomes, the process of Conciliation, outlining any strong or weak points that could arise in your matter, amongst others.
If you wish to speak with a Solicitor from Conciliation team regarding any disputes you may have, please contact our firm on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Parramatta
- Mediation Lawyer Parramatta
- Dispute resolution Lawyer North Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer North Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Rockdale
- Mediation Lawyer Rockdale
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Liverpool
- Mediation Lawyer Liverpool
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Gordon
- Mediation Lawyer Gordon
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mediation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mediation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mediation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Chatswood
- Mediation Lawyer Chatswood
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Miranda
- Mediation Lawyer Miranda
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mediation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Erina
- Mediation Lawyer Erina