The Oxford Dictionary defines a Tenant as “a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord”. Applying this definition in the context of Service Station and Petrol Station Law, a Tenant, also referred to as a lessee, is a person who occupies a Service Station or Petrol Station and is required to pay rent to the Service Station owner (Lessor).
Before becoming a Tenant of a Service Station or Petrol Station, it is important to seek independent legal advice in order to avoid prejudicing your rights contained within any agreement between the parties. Advice should be sought in relation to the following:
- Service Station Lease Agreement;
- The Oil Code;
- Environment and Contamination matters;
- Tax and GST obligations;
- Maintenance, repairs and further outgoings;
- Rent Payments;
- Qualifications, Certificates or Licences;
- Strata Levies;
- Tenant obligations and responsibilities; and
- Various other matters.
Our team of Service Station Lawyers have experience with Service Station Lease matters, including acting for and representing Tenants of Service Stations. Our Service Station Lawyers understand that Service Station Law can be complex requires a detailed understanding of the necessary practicalities that exist within this niche area.
Our Service Station Lawyers can provide you with the following legal services:
- Review Lease Agreement;
- Advise on Lease Agreement;
- Negotiate the terms of Lease Agreement;
- Review and Advise on any further associated Contracts or Agreements;
- Correspond with relevant parties;
- Advise on your obligations and responsibilities under the Agreement;
- Advise on your obligations and responsibilities under the relevant Service Station Law;
- Advise on your rights under the Agreement;
- Advise on you rights under the relevant Service Station Laws;
- Assist you with resolving any Tenancy Disputes;
- Represent you in any Courts or Tribunals, should a dispute arise; and
- Advise, assist and guide on all other Service Station Lease matters.
If you are looking to enter into a Service Station Lease Agreement and wish to have your Lease Agreement reviewed or you are a Service Station Tenant and you are in the midst of a dispute with your Landlord, or require any of the abovementioned legal services, our Service Station Lawyers can assist you.
To book a consultation with one of our Service Station Lawyers, contact our firm by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Petrol Station Lawyer Sydney
- Service Station Lawyer Sydney
- Petrol Station Lawyer Parramatta
- Service Station Lawyer Parramatta
- Petrol Station Lawyer North Sydney
- Service Station Lawyer North Sydney
- Petrol Station Lawyer Rockdale
- Service Station Lawyer Rockdale
- Petrol Station Lawyer Liverpool
- Service Station Lawyer Liverpool
- Petrol Station Lawyer Gordon
- Service Station Lawyer Gordon
- Petrol Station Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Service Station Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Petrol Station Lawyer Campbelltown
- Service Station Lawyer Campbelltown
- Petrol Station Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Service Station Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Petrol Station Lawyer Chatswood
- Service Station Lawyer Chatswood
- Petrol Station Lawyer Miranda
- Service Station Lawyer Miranda
- Petrol Station Lawyer Bella Vista
- Service Station Lawyer Bella Vista
- Petrol Station Lawyer Erina
- Service Station Lawyer Erina