Elder Law refers to legal issues affecting members of the elderly community. Elder Law often involves matters such as:
- Retirement Village Entry;
- Nursing Home Entry;
- Accessing superannuation and government benefits;
- Wills and Estate Planning;
- Enduring Guardianships and advanced care directives;
- Capacity concerns affecting the ability of an elderly person to sign legal documents;
- Powers of Attorney.
Should you have an Elder Law enquiry, you may wish to contact our firm and arrange an appointment to see one of our Aged Care & Elder Law Solicitors. Please call us on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.