When dealing with International Trade, the term Import is the action of receiving or buying goods or services from another country in exchange for money or other goods and services.
When Importing to Australia, you must ensure:
- Goods are packed to Australian Importing standards;
- Goods have been treated and comply with Australis biosecurity standards;
- Ensure that your vessel (ship or aircraft) have been approved to Import and land in Australia;
- Containers are clean and containment free;
- All goods have been declared; and
- Amongst various other requirements.
It is wise to speak with an International Trade Lawyer when you are preparing to Import products into Australia. Our International Trade Lawyers can provide you with legal advice and guide you through the Importing process.
Our International Trade Lawyers can provide you with legal advice so that you are aware of;
- Approved and prohibited goods;
- Permits and certificates you must obtain
- Legislations that you must comply with;
- Procedures and requirements to prepare for Importing;
- Procedures and requirement to successfully Import; and
- Obligations of the Importer.
Furthermore, our International Trade Lawyers can also assist you with preparing and submitting all the relevant and necessary forms.
If you are an Importer or are thinking of becoming an importer in the future, it is important that you seek legal assistance from an International Trade Lawyer. To book your first free consultation with one of our International Trade Lawyers, please contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com. For a list of our branch offices, complete with addresses, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Corporate Lawyer Sydney
- International Lawyer Sydney
- Corporate Lawyer Parramatta
- International Lawyer Parramatta
- Corporate Lawyer North Sydney
- International Lawyer North Sydney
- Corporate Lawyer Hurstville
- International Lawyer Hurstville
- Corporate Lawyer Liverpool
- International Lawyer Liverpool
- Corporate Lawyer Gordon
- International Lawyer Gordon
- Corporate Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- International Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Corporate Lawyer Campbelltown
- International Lawyer Campbelltown
- Corporate Lawyer Bondi Junction
- International Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Corporate Lawyer Chatswood
- International Lawyer Chatswood
- Corporate Lawyer Miranda
- International Lawyer Miranda
- Corporate Lawyer Bella Vista
- International Lawyer Bella Vista
- Corporate Lawyer Erina
- International Lawyer Erina