Navado is part of the New South Lawyers Alliance
Stay connected with Navado:

Legal > Neighbourhood Disputes & Trees

Boundary Disputes:

Overview FAQs Articles Locations

Navado Lawyers and Solicitors have experience in representing clients who are involved in a boundary dispute. We have advised clients as to their dispute and have liaised with the Land and Property Information as to registered boundary lines. As a branch of the New South Wales Government, the Land and Property Information (LPI) are the administrative body who will most likely have a preliminary interest in any boundary dispute.

It may be the case that your boundary dispute may be resolved through an application to LPI which we can prepare on your behalf.  

Navado also has experience in engaging expert surveyors to inspect the property and prepare a survey report identifying the boundary lines. This may assist in resolving the dispute without any further recourse. If however, this is not the case, Navado can assist in commencing legal proceedings at Court, with the aim of minimising costs and maximising the outcome.

If you have a boundary dispute with your neighbour, we recommend you contact our office and arrange an appointment to see one of our Neighbourhood Disputes & Trees Solicitors in our Sydney office. By appointment, we can also arrange a time for you to see one of our lawyers at a branch office. For a complete listing please see our "Locations" tab.

Bookmark and Share

This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.

Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.

Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.

Quick enquiry
  • Request an appointment
Stay connected
Ask an expert