Alternative Dispute Resolution, (hereinafter referred to as “ADR”), are common methods used in an attempt to resolve disputes between parties. ADR mechanisms are generally utilised as an alternative to Court proceedings in an attempt to reduce the costs and associated time and stress of the parties.
There are several forms/methods of ADR, some of which include Negotiation, Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration. These ADR’s allow the disputing parties to, in a confidential environment, discuss issues and develop alternatives in an attempt to reach a mutually agreeable result for both parties.
Although, the abovementioned ADR processes generally attempt to develop the same outcome, each ADR has specific regulations and conditions that they must follow. It can be complicated to understand the variations of ADR’s and determining which method is suitable for your specific situation. It is important to seek legal advice from a Dispute Resolution Lawyer, so they can interpret the meaning of the ADR methods and assist you with clarifying which method of ADR is most suitable to your circumstances.
ADR mechanisms are generally not restricted to any specific areas of law and can be applied in cases of Family and Relationship Disputes, Property Disputes, Strata Disputes, Employment Disputes, Contract Disputes, amongst others. At Navado, we understand that disputes can arise from a multitude of factual circumstances and therefore, knowledge of the interaction between a particular area of the law and the application of ADR to that area of law is imperative to reaching a cost effective and efficient conclusion to your matter.
If you would like to meet with one of our Dispute Resolution Lawyers, contact our Sydney head office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of our other branch office locations, please peruse our locations tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Parramatta
- Mediation Lawyer Parramatta
- Dispute resolution Lawyer North Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer North Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Hurstville
- Mediation Lawyer Hurstville
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Liverpool
- Mediation Lawyer Liverpool
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Gordon
- Mediation Lawyer Gordon
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mediation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mediation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mediation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Chatswood
- Mediation Lawyer Chatswood
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Miranda
- Mediation Lawyer Miranda
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mediation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Erina
- Mediation Lawyer Erina