We act for both employers and employees in all areas of employment law and can assist with advice and representation in the following areas:
- Constructive Dismissal;
- Contractor / Subcontractor Disputes;
- Employee Disciplinary Matters;
- Employee Incentive Agreements;
- Employment Awards;
- Employment Contract Advice;
- Extension of time for Application under Section 106;
- Fair Work Australia;
- General Protections Legal Advice;
- Harassment & Bullying;
- Independent Contractors - Legal Advice and Negotiation;
- Independent Contractor Disputes;
- Industrial Relations Laws;
- Investigation of Workplace Misconduct;
- Restraint of Trade clauses;
- Serious & Wilful Misconduct;
- Sexual Harassment;
- Sham Independent Contractor Agreements;
- Sham Employment Contracts;
- Share Option Agreements;
- Staff Training in Workplace Safety;
- Unfair Contracts (Section 106) Claims;
- Unfair Dismissal;
- Unlawful Termination;
- Workplace Bullying;
- Workplace Discrimination;
- Workplace Harassment.
If you require any assistance with an Employment matter, we recommend that you contact our firm and arrange an appointment to see one of our International Disputes & Litigation Solicitors. Please call us on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.