If you have a complaint arising from the breach of your privacy, there may be several avenues available for you:
- Make a complaint to the party responsible for the breach;
- Make a complaint to an internal department;
- Lodge a complaint with the NSW Privacy Commissioner or the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, who may investigate the complaint;
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant professional body or institution against the party responsible for the breach of privacy;
- Legal proceedings claiming damages for any loss arising from the breach of privacy.
If you have experienced a breach of privacy, we recommend you contact our office and arrange an appointment to see one of our Privacy & Confidentiality Law Solicitors in our Sydney office. By appointment, we can also arrange a time for you to see one of our lawyers at a branch office. For a complete listing please see our "Locations" tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.