Interstate Law is the practice of law for an individual residing in one state and who has a legal matter in another State.
If you reside in New South Wales and have a legal matter in another State, our Interstate Lawyers can assist you with the following:
- Adelaide Legal Representation
- Australian Capital Territory Legal Representation
- Brisbane Legal Representation
- Canberra Legal Representation
- Darwin Legal Representation
- Hobart Legal Representation
- Melbourne Legal Representation
- Northern Territory Representation
- Perth Legal Representation
- Queensland Legal Representation
- South Australian Legal Representation
- Tasmanian Legal Representation
- Victorian Legal Representation
- Western Australian Legal Representation
Our Sydney Interstate Lawyers have experience in handling matters across many areas of law and can work closely with our lawyers who focus on varying practice areas, including for example our Family Lawyers, Criminal Lawyers, Intellectual Property Lawyers and Property Lawyers, amongst others.
Furthermore, our Sydney Interstate Lawyers have experience in dealing with complex Interstate matters and can provide you with professional legal advice about your rights, responsibilities and obligations in a legal matter, together with consideration of the relevant legislation, laws and past cases which may assist in your matter. Our lawyers can thereafter discuss with you and develop the next steps to take to resolve your matter.
Our team of Sydney Interstate Lawyers work closely with National Counsel and National Barristers who work across various States across Australia and who can appear on your behalf and represent you in various Courts and Tribunals.
If you reside in regional New South Wales and wish to speak with one of our Sydney Interstate Lawyers, we invite you to contract our Sydney Head Office to arrange your first free consultation via teleconference or Skype conference.
If you live in Sydney or surrounding suburbs, our Sydney Interstate Lawyers can meet with you by appointment in our Sydney CBD Head Office or one of our branch offices. For a complete list of our branch offices, see our ‘locations’ tab.
You can contact our Sydney Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Sydney
- Legal Representation Lawyer Sydney
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Parramatta
- Legal Representation Lawyer Parramatta
- Interstate Advice Lawyer North Sydney
- Legal Representation Lawyer North Sydney
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Rockdale
- Legal Representation Lawyer Rockdale
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Liverpool
- Legal Representation Lawyer Liverpool
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Gordon
- Legal Representation Lawyer Gordon
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Legal Representation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Campbelltown
- Legal Representation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Legal Representation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Chatswood
- Legal Representation Lawyer Chatswood
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Miranda
- Legal Representation Lawyer Miranda
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Bella Vista
- Legal Representation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Erina
- Legal Representation Lawyer Erina