Compulsory Mediation is Mediation that may be ordered by a Court or may be an essential clause in a Contract. Mediation is generally, a meeting between disputing parties and a third independent party. The procedure of Mediation allows the disputing parties to openly discuss matters with the Mediator present in order to assist with the identification of any issues, developing options and alternatives and to guide the parties to reach an agreement, amongst others.
Compulsory Mediation may be more ideal for disputing parties, such that, you may reach an agreement and the issues may be resolved in a more cost effective and time efficient way then disputing the issues in Court.
Before attending Compulsory Mediation it is wise to meet with a Mediation Solicitor to discuss your matter. At Navado, our team of Mediation Lawyers can prepare you for Compulsory Mediation and advise you how to present your arguments.
Furthermore, our Mediation Solicitors can work with you to discover any weak point and strong points in your argument and also provide you with professional legal advice, so that, you understand your rights and obligations when undergoing Compulsory Mediation.
If you would like to meet with a Solicitor from our Mediation team, please contact our firm by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Parramatta
- Mediation Lawyer Parramatta
- Dispute resolution Lawyer North Sydney
- Mediation Lawyer North Sydney
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Rockdale
- Mediation Lawyer Rockdale
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Liverpool
- Mediation Lawyer Liverpool
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Gordon
- Mediation Lawyer Gordon
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Mediation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Campbelltown
- Mediation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Mediation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Chatswood
- Mediation Lawyer Chatswood
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Miranda
- Mediation Lawyer Miranda
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Bella Vista
- Mediation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Dispute resolution Lawyer Erina
- Mediation Lawyer Erina