In broad terms, Government Law relates to issues between individuals or companies and a Government Department or Government Agency. For example, an individual may have a complaint about Government body or wish to have a decision made by a Government body reviewed by a higher authority, such as a Court or Tribunal.
At Navado, our team of Government Lawyers can provide you with legal services and legal advice in relation to a broad range of Government Law matters. We can assist you with your matters relating to Australian Taxation Office, Department of Education and Training, Department of Human Services and Centrelink, Department of Immigration and Border Protection, amongst various others.
Furthermore, our Government Lawyers can assist you with preparing applications to have a Government decision reviewed, appealed or revoked, assist you with preparing and submitting complaints about particular Government body and prepare any relevant documents should your matter be scheduled to be heard in a Court or Tribunal.
If your matter is scheduled to be heard in a Court or Tribunal, we invite you to urgently contact out that you seek professional legal advice regarding your rights and obligations in the matter. Our Government Lawyers can discuss with you the strong and weak points in your matter and also appear and represent you in various Courts or Tribunals.
If you wish to speak with a Solicitor from our team of Sydney Government Lawyers, please contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Administrative Lawyer Sydney
- Government Lawyer Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Parramatta
- Government Lawyer Parramatta
- Administrative Lawyer North Sydney
- Government Lawyer North Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Rockdale
- Government Lawyer Rockdale
- Administrative Lawyer Liverpool
- Government Lawyer Liverpool
- Administrative Lawyer Gordon
- Government Lawyer Gordon
- Administrative Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Government Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Administrative Lawyer Campbelltown
- Government Lawyer Campbelltown
- Administrative Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Government Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Administrative Lawyer Chatswood
- Government Lawyer Chatswood
- Administrative Lawyer Miranda
- Government Lawyer Miranda
- Administrative Lawyer Bella Vista
- Government Lawyer Bella Vista
- Administrative Lawyer Erina
- Government Lawyer Erina