A Commission Agent is usually engaged by a company to sell the company’s goods in return for a commission (usually a fixed % of sales value or fixed rate $ per quantity sold). Commission Agents operating service stations for a major fuel or oil company may have various responsibilities, including but not limited to repairs and maintenance of the site. If you are intending to become a Service Station Commission Agent there are several matters that you should seek to understand, such as:
- Legal obligations as a Commission Agent;
- Commission Agent Contracts and/or Agreements;
- The Oilcode;
- Compliance Audits (Conducted by Head-office or Government Agencies);
- Cash control & Stock control;
- Trading hours;
- Payroll & staffing issues;
- Occupational Health & Safety issues
- Food safety issues;
- Potential disputes with the oil company or fuel company;
- Potential disputes with customers;
- Potential disputes with suppliers/buyer group;
- Potential disputes regarding merchandising/promotional programmes; and
- Various other matters.
Our Service Station Lawyers have experience with resolving Commission Agent matters and advising on other Commission Agent issues. Our Service Station Lawyers can provide you with professional legal advice regarding your Commission Agent concerns, discuss with you and develop strategic steps to resolve your matter, review and advise on any Contracts or Agreements, amongst others.
Our Service Station Lawyers understand that other areas of Law may interact with your Commission Agent matters. For example, if you have a Commission Agent employment contract dispute, our Employment Lawyers can work closely with our Service Station Lawyers to provide you with the legal advice you require.
If you wish to meet with one of our Sydney Service Stations Lawyers, contact our Sydney Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com. For a list of our branch offices, complete with addresses, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Petrol Station Lawyer Sydney
- Service Station Lawyer Sydney
- Petrol Station Lawyer Parramatta
- Service Station Lawyer Parramatta
- Petrol Station Lawyer North Sydney
- Service Station Lawyer North Sydney
- Petrol Station Lawyer Rockdale
- Service Station Lawyer Rockdale
- Petrol Station Lawyer Liverpool
- Service Station Lawyer Liverpool
- Petrol Station Lawyer Gordon
- Service Station Lawyer Gordon
- Petrol Station Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Service Station Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Petrol Station Lawyer Campbelltown
- Service Station Lawyer Campbelltown
- Petrol Station Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Service Station Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Petrol Station Lawyer Chatswood
- Service Station Lawyer Chatswood
- Petrol Station Lawyer Miranda
- Service Station Lawyer Miranda
- Petrol Station Lawyer Bella Vista
- Service Station Lawyer Bella Vista
- Petrol Station Lawyer Erina
- Service Station Lawyer Erina