Generally speaking, employees and employers have rights and obligations in the work place, however, in some instances disputes may arise and cannot be internally resolved. The Fair Work Commission is a Tribunal that deals with workplace related issues and disputes, including but not limited to, discrimination at work, workplace bullying, unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and not receiving legal entitlements.
At Navado, our team of Employment Lawyers have a wide range of experience in handling the abovementioned matter and can provide you with professional legal advice regarding your workplace issues and disputes. Our Employment Lawyers can appear on your behalf in the following Fair Work Commission offices:
- Sydney: Level 10, Terrance Tower, 80 William Street, East Sydney NSW 2011;
- Newcastle: Level 3, 237 Wharf Road, Newcastle NSW 2300; and
- Wollongong: Level 6, 90 Crown Street, Wollongong NSW 2500.
Furthermore, our Employment Lawyers can assist you with the lodgement of applications with the Fair Work Commission, advise you regarding making an appeal about a decision or order made by the Fair Work Commission and if required, represent you at the Fair Work Commission.
If you require assistance with applying to the Fair Work Commission or wish to be represented at the Fair Work Commission, we recommend you contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to email@example.com to book in your first free consultation with a Solicitor from our Employment Law team. For a complete list of our office branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Federal Court Lawyer Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Parramatta
- Tribunals Lawyer Parramatta
- Federal Court Lawyer North Sydney
- Tribunals Lawyer North Sydney
- Federal Court Lawyer Hurstville
- Tribunals Lawyer Hurstville
- Federal Court Lawyer Liverpool
- Tribunals Lawyer Liverpool
- Federal Court Lawyer Gordon
- Tribunals Lawyer Gordon
- Federal Court Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Tribunals Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Federal Court Lawyer Campbelltown
- Tribunals Lawyer Campbelltown
- Federal Court Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Tribunals Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Federal Court Lawyer Chatswood
- Tribunals Lawyer Chatswood
- Federal Court Lawyer Miranda
- Tribunals Lawyer Miranda
- Federal Court Lawyer Bella Vista
- Tribunals Lawyer Bella Vista
- Federal Court Lawyer Erina
- Tribunals Lawyer Erina