Private client services are essentially legal services tailored specifically to the necessities of private individuals, regardless of the size of their net wealth. Over the years, Navado has serviced a broad range of private clients, across various industries and professions.
After acquiring an understanding of the client’s unique financial and personal circumstances, our private client legal team will provide a tailored response, aimed at synergistically achieving legal and financial equilibrium in the client’s private spheres. Over the years, our private client services lawyers have managed client matters ranging from simple isolated transactional events, to medium to long term asset and investment vehicles structured in a tax efficient environment, to even more complicated innovative solutions designed to assist clients in the establishment, continuity and exit from business or family structures through generations. Our lawyers have intricate knowledge of direct and indirect taxes and corporate, taxation and superannuation law, trusts law, asset protection, succession law and have handled a very wide range of complicated litigation matters and therefore are uniquely positioned to assist in the seamless transfer of accumulated wealth, from generation to generation.
Our team is dynamic, practical and willing to assist any potential client, regardless of the size of their net wealth or the complexity of their financial or personal circumstances.
Our lawyers can work with other experts
Where a client has already existing relationships with accountants or financial advisors, our lawyers can very carefully and professionally manage those relationships, including those with accountants, investment advisors, financial planners, taxation specialists, bank managers, mortgage brokers and insurance brokers, to ensure the comfort of the client and to promote the ability of the client to maintain existing successful relationships with other professionals.
Private client legal services are strategically orientated to the unique circumstances of the private client and often require our lawyers to draw on the expertise of different members of our legal team, to facilitate the instructions and objectives of the client. Appropriately structured legal advice is a critical element of sound and structured financial viability, wealth accumulation and business and family succession planning.
We have serviced clients for many years, across a broad range of industries and professions, including but not limited to the following:
Services we offer
Our private client services include:
- Asset Protection
- Asset Succession Planning
- Business structuring
- Business succession planning
- Buy and Sell agreements
- Charitable Trusts and organisations
- Constructive trusts
- Establishment of Trusts
- Discretionary trusts
- Estate Planning Legal Advice
- Family shareholder arrangements
- Family trusts
- Hybrid & Unit trusts
- Intergenerational transfer
- General litigation services including litigated disputes surrounding estates, family provision and succession and trust claims
- Resulting and implied trusts
- Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Superannuation Trust Deeds – Advice and amendment
- Taxation Planning and Tax Structuring
- Trading trusts
If you need assistance with organizing any of your private client legal affairs, you may wish to speak to a member of the private client services team. Our private client services legal team is based in the Hornsby Head Office at which you can organize to meet with a member of our team.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Tax or Accounting Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs or your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
- Private client lawyer Sydney
- Private client accountant Sydney
- Private client lawyer Parramatta
- Private client accountant Parramatta
- Private client lawyer North Sydney
- Private client accountant North Sydney
- Private client lawyer Rockdale
- Private client accountant Rockdale
- Private client lawyer Liverpool
- Private client accountant Liverpool
- Private client lawyer Gordon
- Private client accountant Gordon
- Private client lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Private client accountant Baulkham Hills
- Private client lawyer Campbelltown
- Private client accountant Campbelltown
- Private client lawyer Bondi Junction
- Private client accountant Bondi Junction
- Private client lawyer Chatswood
- Private client accountant Chatswood
- Private client lawyer Miranda
- Private client accountant Miranda
- Private client lawyer Bella Vista
- Private client accountant Bella Vista
- Private client lawyer Erina
- Private client accountant Erina