An Ombudsman is an official whose role is to investigate complaints about various individuals, government departments, companies, authorities, officials and organisations, amongst others. There are numerous types of Ombudsman, each of which is required to investigate specific issues. It is therefore important that you approach the correct Ombudsman in order to avoid delays in the progression of your complaint.
The various NSW Ombudsman have numerous responsibilities which usually, but not always, involve investigating Formal Reviews issued by various individuals and bodies. Other roles and responsibilities that the NSW Ombudsman may be required to fulfil include conducting regular visits to prisons and juvenile centres and conducting inspections of these facilities; auditing the records of certain agencies; and reviewing and inspecting the circumstances of those individuals in care.
At Navado, we provide a confidential environment for you to meet with one of our Administrative Lawyers to discuss your matter. It is important that you speak with one of our Administrative Lawyers before carrying there may be several regulations to satisfy before taking your matter to the NSW Ombudsman.
If you wish to speak with one of our Administrative Lawyers, contact our Sydney head office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have branch offices located conveniently around the Sydney metropolitan area, for a complete list of these branch locations, please see our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Administrative Lawyer Sydney
- Government Lawyer Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Parramatta
- Government Lawyer Parramatta
- Administrative Lawyer North Sydney
- Government Lawyer North Sydney
- Administrative Lawyer Hurstville
- Government Lawyer Hurstville
- Administrative Lawyer Liverpool
- Government Lawyer Liverpool
- Administrative Lawyer Gordon
- Government Lawyer Gordon
- Administrative Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Government Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Administrative Lawyer Campbelltown
- Government Lawyer Campbelltown
- Administrative Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Government Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Administrative Lawyer Chatswood
- Government Lawyer Chatswood
- Administrative Lawyer Miranda
- Government Lawyer Miranda
- Administrative Lawyer Bella Vista
- Government Lawyer Bella Vista
- Administrative Lawyer Erina
- Government Lawyer Erina