Starting a business is a huge step, not only financially, but from a legal point of view. Entrepreneurs will need to consider, amongst other things:
- what business structure is most appropriate; and
- what documentats need to be drafted.
Our specialist Sydney Business Lawyers can assist you with these tasks in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Choosing the most appropriate business structure
Our Business Solicitors and Commercial Lawyers can advise you on the most suitable business structure for the proposed enterprise (having regard to your unique circumstances), including:
- Discretionary trust or unit trust;
- Partnership or joint venture;
- Self managed super fund (SMSF); and
- Sole proprietor.
For more information on business structures, click here .
Our Business Lawyers and Commercial Solicitors can also assist you in establishing a nominated business structure, including the preparation and drafting of relevant documentation and agreements.
Drafting commercial agreements
Our Business Solicitors and Commercial Lawyers are exceptionally experienced in drafting commercial documents, including:
- Shareholder agreements;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Employment agreements;
- Sale of Business agreements;
- Partnership agreements;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Deeds of assignments;
- Commercial leases;
- Licences to occupy;
- Licences to copyright;
- Trademarks and intellectual property;
- Contracts in the information technology sector;
- Distribution agreements;
- Supply agreements;
- Terms of trade; and
- Any other agreements or documents required.
To make an appointment with a Business, Corporate or Commercial Lawyer in Sydney, contact our main office line on (02) 9233 4048. To view a full list of our office addresses, click on the "Locations" tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Business Lawyer Sydney
- Commercial Lawyer Sydney
- Business Lawyer Parramatta
- Commercial Lawyer Parramatta
- Business Lawyer North Sydney
- Commercial Lawyer North Sydney
- Business Lawyer Rockdale
- Commercial Lawyer Rockdale
- Business Lawyer Liverpool
- Commercial Lawyer Liverpool
- Business Lawyer Gordon
- Commercial Lawyer Gordon
- Business Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Commercial Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Business Lawyer Campbelltown
- Commercial Lawyer Campbelltown
- Business Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Commercial Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Business Lawyer Chatswood
- Commercial Lawyer Chatswood
- Business Lawyer Miranda
- Commercial Lawyer Miranda
- Business Lawyer Bella Vista
- Commercial Lawyer Bella Vista
- Business Lawyer Erina
- Commercial Lawyer Erina