Interstate Law involves the practice of Law for a person or persons residing in one State and who has or have a legal matter in another State. If you have a legal matter in New South Wales but live in another State, our Interstate Lawyers can assist you.
Our Interstate Lawyers work closely with our various teams of Lawyers and have the experience and skills to assist you across a broad range of matters.
Our Interstate Lawyers can provide you with professional legal advice and assist you in many ways, including but not limited to the following ways:
- Ensure you understand your position in the matter;
- Inform you of your obligations and rights in the matter;
- Advise you on any responsibilities and obligations you must comply with;
- Discuss with you and develop possible next steps;
- Inform you of the relevant NSW laws and legislations surrounding your matter; and
- Appear on your behalf and represent you in NSW Courts and NSW Tribunals, if so required.
Our Interstate Lawyers will endeavour to assist you in a professional manner with the aim to fulfil your enquiries and resolve your matter in a cost effective and time efficient manner.
If you reside Interstate and wish to speak with one of our Interstate Lawyers about your New South Wales legal matter, we invite you to contact our Sydney Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first free consultation via teleconference or Skype conference.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Sydney
- Legal Representation Lawyer Sydney
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Parramatta
- Legal Representation Lawyer Parramatta
- Interstate Advice Lawyer North Sydney
- Legal Representation Lawyer North Sydney
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Hurstville
- Legal Representation Lawyer Hurstville
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Liverpool
- Legal Representation Lawyer Liverpool
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Gordon
- Legal Representation Lawyer Gordon
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Legal Representation Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Campbelltown
- Legal Representation Lawyer Campbelltown
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Legal Representation Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Chatswood
- Legal Representation Lawyer Chatswood
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Miranda
- Legal Representation Lawyer Miranda
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Bella Vista
- Legal Representation Lawyer Bella Vista
- Interstate Advice Lawyer Erina
- Legal Representation Lawyer Erina