It is not uncommon that in disputes surrounding custody and/or parental Orders in respect of a child or children, a spouse or partner may take possession of your child or children and conceal their location from you. If this happens, you may need to urgently seek legal advice with a view to obtaining a Court Order regarding information about the location of the child or the children. In essence, Child Location Order proceedings involve proceedings whereby a party seeks to obtain an Order pursuant to which information is provided about the location or whereabouts of a child or children; or whereby information is provided about the location of a person who the Court has reasonable cause to believe has the child or children. An experienced Family Lawyer could be immensely useful, if you are involved in this predicament.
A Location Order is in essence an order made by a Court exercising Family Law jurisdiction to provide the Registrar with information that the person has or obtains about a child's location; or the principal officer of a State entity or the person who holds an office; or position specified in the Order in, or in relation to, the State entity, to provide the Registrar with information about a child's location that is contained in or comes into the records of the State entity. This may be essential, to as it concerns the care, welfare or development of a child that needs to be located.
A qualified Family Lawyer may be able to assist in this often stressful and taxing time. Navado Lawyers & Solicitors is experienced in assisting clients with Location Orders in respect of a child or children, where this is necessary or required.
A Location Order in relation to a child may be applied for by a parent or by person with whom the child is to live under a parenting order; or a person with whom the child is to spend time under a parenting order; or a person with whom the child is to communicate under a parenting order; or a person who has parental responsibility for the child under a parenting order; or a grandparent of the child; or any other person concerned with the care, welfare or development of the child. Qualified legal advice in this area of law may be necessary to ensure that you thoroughly understand the process and procedure in obtaining a child Location Order.
If you need further legal advice on your child location matter, you may book an appointment with us in Sydney by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or by email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may see one of our qualified Family Law solicitors at one of our branch offices. For a complete listing please see our "Locations" tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a Family matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Family Lawyer Sydney
- De Facto Lawyer Sydney
- Relationships Lawyer Sydney
- Divorce Lawyer Sydney
- Family Lawyer Parramatta
- De Facto Lawyer Parramatta
- Relationships Lawyer Parramatta
- Divorce Lawyer Parramatta
- Family Lawyer North Sydney
- De Facto Lawyer North Sydney
- Relationships Lawyer North Sydney
- Divorce Lawyer North Sydney
- Family Lawyer Hurstville
- De Facto Lawyer Hurstville
- Relationships Lawyer Hurstville
- Divorce Lawyer Hurstville
- Family Lawyer Liverpool
- De Facto Lawyer Liverpool
- Relationships Lawyer Liverpool
- Divorce Lawyer Liverpool
- Family Lawyer Gordon
- De Facto Lawyer Gordon
- Relationships Lawyer Gordon
- Divorce Lawyer Gordon
- Family Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- De Facto Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Relationships Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Divorce Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Family Lawyer Campbelltown
- De Facto Lawyer Campbelltown
- Relationships Lawyer Campbelltown
- Divorce Lawyer Campbelltown
- Family Lawyer Bondi Junction
- De Facto Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Relationships Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Divorce Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Family Lawyer Chatswood
- De Facto Lawyer Chatswood
- Relationships Lawyer Chatswood
- Divorce Lawyer Chatswood
- Family Lawyer Miranda
- De Facto Lawyer Miranda
- Relationships Lawyer Miranda
- Divorce Lawyer Miranda
- Family Lawyer Bella Vista
- De Facto Lawyer Bella Vista
- Relationships Lawyer Bella Vista
- Divorce Lawyer Bella Vista
- Family Lawyer Erina
- De Facto Lawyer Erina
- Relationships Lawyer Erina
- Divorce Lawyer Erina