Online businesses require sophisticated websites and online platforms and clients will often require our assistance in drafting, amongst other things, documents such as:
- Website disclaimers
- Website disclosure policies
- Website privacy policies
- Website terms & conditions
- Contractor agreements (with contractors to the business)
- Referrer agreements (with persons that refer work to the business)
- Client Terms and Conditions
- Employee agreements
- Intellectual Property agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
One of the biggest fears start-up businesses face when it comes to seeing a lawyer is cost. Unfortunately, this fear has been further exacerbated by the fact that lawyers are often perceived as not being transparent, when it comes to their fees. As a consequence, many people choose to avail themselves of professional legal assistance, leading into much more complicated and costly situations in the end.
In order to assist start-up on-line businesses, we are able to offer fixed fee legal packages for the creation and development of specific documentation that your start-up online business might require, including, but not limited to, website disclaimers, website disclosure policies, website privacy policies and website terms and conditions, as well as any contractor, referrer, client, employee, intellectual property, confidentiality or other agreements. Where instructed to do so, we can also review insurance policies of a client and advise on any amendments or changes that need to be made to agreements or legal documentation, to seek to mitigate against the risk of a client entering into agreements or relying upon documentation that might invalidate an insurance policy or trigger an exclusion clause or clauses within an insurance policy.
At your initial conference, your Cyberlaw & Internet Lawyer will take detailed instructions on what you want to achieve through your start-up online business, as well as obtain a detailed understanding of what your day to day business will involve, so that we are able to deliver a reasonable fixed quote for the provision of a practical set of documents for use on your website and in your business.
If you would like to obtain a fixed fee quote for the provision of a start-up online business package, please contact our office and make an appointment to speak with one of our Cyrbeylaw & Internet Lawyers.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Sydney
- Internet law Lawyer Sydney
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Parramatta
- Internet law Lawyer Parramatta
- Cyberlaw Lawyer North Sydney
- Internet law Lawyer North Sydney
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Hurstville
- Internet law Lawyer Hurstville
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Liverpool
- Internet law Lawyer Liverpool
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Gordon
- Internet law Lawyer Gordon
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Internet law Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Campbelltown
- Internet law Lawyer Campbelltown
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Internet law Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Chatswood
- Internet law Lawyer Chatswood
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Miranda
- Internet law Lawyer Miranda
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Bella Vista
- Internet law Lawyer Bella Vista
- Cyberlaw Lawyer Erina
- Internet law Lawyer Erina