With extensive knowledge and experience across an array of legal practice areas, our Bankruptcy Lawyers and Insolvency Lawyers deliver quality legal advice and assistance to individuals, corporations, liquidators and creditors. With a track record of success acting for a diverse range of clients affected by bankruptcy and insolvency, our Bankruptcy and Insolvency Solicitors stand at the frontline of the legal industry. We provide legal services in relation to a broad range of Bankruptcy & Insolvency matters including:
- Bankruptcy Notice
- Claims against a Liquidator
- “Claw backs” and recoverable transactions
- Deed of company arrangement
- Directors’ duties
- Insolvent Trading
- Legal advice for Guarantors
- Legal advice for Liquidators
- Litigation services for Liquidators
- Part IX agreements and Part X agreements
- Personal Guarantees & Indemnity
- Proofs of debt
- Rights & Obligations of Bankrupt
- Rights of creditors
- Statutory demands
- Winding up applications
Our experience in Bankruptcy & Insolvency matters
Notably, our Sydney Insolvency Lawyers have extensive experience acting for liquidators.
Our Insolvency Solicitors have acted for, and against, liquidators. Our Insolvency Solicitors have acted for liquidators in the provision of technical legal advice to liquidators, as well as in the prosecution of civil claims on behalf of liquidators. Our Insolvency Lawyers have defended Australian companies who have been served with a Statutory Demand. Our Insolvency Lawyers have assisted companies in preventing an Order for winding up of the company being made; and we have also assisted companies in bringing various Applications to the Supreme Court of New South Wales, including Applications to terminate the winding up of a Company. This has involved examinations of directors and bankrupts.
Our Sydney Insolvency Lawyers are familiar with preferences, unfair loans and other Insolvency type matters including breach of director’s duties, insolvent trading, “clawing back” assets and setting aside voidable transactions.
We have branch offices conveniently positioned across the Sydney metropolitan area including in Hurstville, Parramatta and Sydney CBD. For a full list of our office locations, with complete addresses, click on our Locations tab above or contact our main office line on (02) 9233 4048.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- North Sydney
- Baulkham Hills
- Bondi Junction
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Sydney
- Insolvency Lawyer Sydney
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Parramatta
- Insolvency Lawyer Parramatta
- Bankruptcy Lawyer North Sydney
- Insolvency Lawyer North Sydney
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Hurstville
- Insolvency Lawyer Hurstville
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Liverpool
- Insolvency Lawyer Liverpool
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Gordon
- Insolvency Lawyer Gordon
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Insolvency Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Campbelltown
- Insolvency Lawyer Campbelltown
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Insolvency Lawyer Bondi Junction